We are Misys! A financial services software company, serving customers in 120 countries through our amazing 5,000 team located in about 50 different locations globally. Our people help us Connect, our impact demonstrates how we Innovate, our opportunities help us Expand. Explore Misys!
Misys provides the broadest, deepest portfolio of financial services software in the market. We’re the biggest out there and our vision is clear.
We know we’re best placed to continue to strive towards our vision because of our super talented people! Through our people connecting and working together we’re innovating the best solutions and expanding opportunities for ourselves and for Misys.
Why work for Misys?
Misys believes in empowering its people by providing the necessary tools they need to achieve success. Whether it is developing a new product, writing new software, building relationships with clients, or recruiting the best talent, rest assured that with Misys, the future is yours to shape. Our expansive network allows us to provide opportunities for growth in and outside of our organization. Be a part of a team of people who value and challenge you. If employed at Misys, you will work with people who are leading the financial services industry in innovation.
…What will you contribute?
We have a position available for a Sales Executive West Africa to join our expanding team in MEA. You will be responsible for developing new business with a high closing rate, in a defined territory for our market leading solutions.
Reporting into the Regional Sales Manager, you will be involved in all aspects of selling Misys platforms. This will include: pipeline generation, building senior level relationships, attending product demonstrations, contract negotiation, product set-up and delivery.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as a Sales Executive will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Build fundamental account plans, operational strategy and drive activity.
• Generate leads through cold-calling, networking and various other prospecting techniques.
• Determine qualified leads through evaluation of prospect requirements and development of a concise understanding of prospects’ decision-making processes and criteria.
• Development of relationships with decision-influencing, senior executives within prospect organizations.
• Move opportunities along our sales process.
• Manage forecasting of deals and resources needed to close and win new business.
• Track record of consistently exceeding annual quota targets.
• Clear understanding of the nuances and dynamics involved in selling software licenses.
• In-depth knowledge of retail, commercial and business banking
• Experience in financial services software
• Extensive contacts within the (Region) Banks space
• Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA a plus.
• High level of focus and energy
• Ability to sustain a high level of quality, even when working under pressure
• Ability to make concise recommendations to senior executives
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong social skills, able to work effectively with people at all levels, including the Misys leadership team
If you are an experienced Sales Specialist looking to take that next step in your career within a top financial services software company then please apply today!
Interested in this position, apply online on HireBridge