Apply For Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Internship Programme 2016
Posted on: 5 July, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Standard Chartered Bank
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria - We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group's people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
- Wealth Management
- Transaction Banking
- Commercial Banking
- Retail Clients
- Financial Markets
- Corporate & Institutional Banking Clients & Corporate Finance
Are you Eligible?
- You must be a penultimate (second to last) year student to apply for our internships.
- To apply for an Internship position, you must have the legal right to work in the country for which you are applying, for the full duration of the internship (student visas or holiday work passes are allowed provided they cover the period of the internship).
- Any visa entitling you to work must be valid for the duration of the internship. The Bank is unable to apply for work permits for any internships.
- You also require business level English to apply to our opportunities as English is the business language of the Bank across the world.
- The ability to speak more than one language will be highly regarded.
- We will accept applications from final year students who are required to complete mandatory National or Military Service after graduation.
Method of Application
To apply, visit SCBN Career Page
Note: Select Nigeria and Click SEARCH
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Standard Chartered BankSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Internal Control Officers at ARM Life Plc
- Latest Recruitment at The World Bank
- Senior System Administrator at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Latest Recruitment at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Fresh Job Recruitment at The World Bank
- Graduate Relationship Officers at a Non-Bank Financial Institution
- Mo Ibrahim Foundation Leadership Fellowship Program 2018 - African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Recruitment for Team Lead, Compensation & Benefits