Vacancies at Harvel & Carst Outsourcing Company
Posted on: 5 July, 2016
Deadline: 5 August, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at H&C Consulting & Outsourcing Company
Harvel & Carst Outsourcing Company is an Outsourcing Services provider incorporated in March 2014. We offer a comprehensive range of outsourcing services ranging from Human Resource solutions to fleet management. We serve both small and medium sized enterprises as well as large corporate companies. Our client seek young, vibrant candidates to fill the following vacant positions below:
- Obtains payment for goods by scanning items, itemizing and totaling customer's purchases.
- Itemizes and totals purchases by recording prices, departments, taxable and nontaxable items; operating a cash register.
- Enters price changes by referring to price sheets and special sale bulletins.
- Discounts purchases by redeeming coupons.
- Collects payments by accepting cash, check, or charge payments from customers; making change for cash customers.
- Verifies credit acceptance by reviewing and recording driver's license number; operating credit card authorization system.
- Balances cash drawer by counting cash at beginning and end of work shift.
- Provides pricing information by answering questions.
- Maintains checkout operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
go to method of application »
- Develop and maintain professional understanding of customer base to assist Banker deepening current relationships.
- Perform as key contact for selected customer relationships under Banker guidance.
- Initiate apt activities to ensure on time and scheduled response to customers.
- Ensure to alert Banker with respect to any delays along with potential issues.
- Support to open and link new accounts on One Source.
- Provide assistance to Banker to attain approval on new account openings.
- Review independently all documents and link entire customer accounts to suitable relationship.
- Provide securities details, quotes and valuations to customers.
- Implement and supervise all unsolicited trade activities.
- Ensure to alert Banker of prospective sales opportunities surface from discussions with clients.
- Conduct evaluation of client’s accounts.
- Collect mandatory information to analyze client situation.
- Develop and oversee relationships with clients performing alongside Relationship Manager to ensure top level service provided to clients.
- Perform as key contact point for portfolio of clients dealing with routine matters throughout range of services and products.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about H&C Consulting & Outsourcing CompanySimilar Jobs
- Finance and Accounting Officer at H.C. Bonum
- School Nurse at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Strategy and Content Development Specialists at Apata & Ascott Limited
- Job Openings at BlueSteel Resources
- Graduate Marketers, E-commerce at Simeon's Pivot Resources
- Job Vacancy at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Project Executives at Petros Management Consulting Limited
- Female Marketer and Communication Executives at Leadhire limited