Job Opportunity at Steam Quarters
Posted on: 4 July, 2016
Deadline: 9 July, 2016
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Steam Quarters
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Steam Quarters is the first offline and online dedicated Food delivery service to businesses. We provide a platform that helps both employees and employers plan their lunch in advance.
In order to push our continued level of success, we require candidates to join our young and dynamic team in the capacity below:
- We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to coordinate and facilitate the expansion of our partnership with other companies.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting partnership and forging strong relationships with other companies and industries.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and company partnership with.
- Create and recruit the team responsible for implementing the growth plan
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services using both online and offline marketing tools.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Proven working experience as a business development executive /sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Sales force)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Demonstrable experience in dealing with high-level negotiations.
- Experience in customer support(in the food /hospitality sector will be an added advantage
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Accounting, Marketing or a relevant field
- Basic Accounting and bookkeeping skills
- Presentation skills
- Business Planning &Development
- Client Relationship & Management
- Business to Business Selling
- Industry Research
- 2-3 years working experience
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to email@example.com
Note: Only candidates that fulfill the above required criteria will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Steam QuartersSimilar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at Bluelodge Hotel
- Fresh Jobs at Genesis Group
- Outlet Checker at Hilton Worldwide
- Head Chef at Westown Hotels
- Female Night Cashiers at Triple Seven Cafe
- Marketer/Events Manager at Adeiza Gaming Ltd
- Security Officer at Blue Lodge Hotel
- Training Coordinator at Eat 'N’ Go Limited