Job Vacancy at Futures Group
Posted on: 4 July, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Futures Group
Futures Group, the global consulting firm, helps to protect and promote people’s well-being around the world. For 40 years, Futures Group has created lasting solutions to some of the most pressing public health challenges facing nations. We predict future health and development trends, uncover barriers to well-being, and forge on-the-ground partnerships to ensure lasting change.
- Futures Group is seeking a Senior Capacity Building Specialist based in Abuja, Nigeria to provide technical leadership, management and oversight of monitoring and evaluation (M&E) capacity building activities at national and sub-national levels in the health sector.
- The Senior Capacity Building Specialist will work closely with senior project management and supervise staff.
- Lead development, implementation, and monitoring of the capacity building strategy for individual, organizational, and institutional capacity building.
- Oversee capacity building activities at national and sub-national levels.
- Participate in key stakeholder and project staff meetings.
- Travel to states as needed.
- Supervise staff as needed.
- PhD in Public Health or Community Health, International Development, Monitoring and Evaluation or other related field preferred.
- 7 to10 years of experience in capacity building activities - with emphasis on sustainable and innovative approaches and experience in different levels of capacity building
- Minimum of ten years’ experience working in Nigeria or another developing country.
- Authorization to work in Nigeria
- Experience working with program financed by international donors, preferably USAID.
- Experience with HIV/AIDS programs.
The remuneration is in accordance with salary history and certified credentials.
Method of Application
To apply, visit Futures Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Futures GroupSimilar Jobs
- Financial Analysts at EZ37 Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kimberly Ryan
- Financial Controllers at Career Prime
- Jobs at Alexander George Business Support Solutions (AGBSS)
- Procurement Managers at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Project Engineers at Consultant Collaborative Partnership LLP
- Business Development Executives at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Admin Manager/Executive Assistant at Apata & Ascott Limited