Jobs in Consultancy Services Provider
Posted on: 13 November, 2012
Deadline: 27 November, 2012
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View Jobs posted same day
Our company is an indigenous consultancy services provider in the upstream sector of the oil and gas industry with its headquarters in
Lagos and a branch office in Warri. Due to our recent expansion and reorganization for quality and excellent service delivery, we require the service of dedicated professionals to fill the following positions:
1. Chief Geophysical QA/QC Consultants - Ref: CG-01
Requirements: A good university degree in any of Geology or Geophysics with not less than 15 years of experience in a similar role
spanning both land, transition zone and marine 2D, 3D, 4D and 4C seismic data acquisition. Applicants must possess valid offshore
fitness and HUET certificate. Membership of professional bodies is an added advantage.
2. Senior Geophysical QA/QC Consultants - Ref: SG·01
Requirements: Similar to (1) above with a minimum of 10 years experience. Candidates with less number of years of experience (but
not less than 5 years) and with no marine experience can also apply.
3. Senior Geophysical Data Processing Consultants - Ref: DP-01
Requirements: Similar to position (1) above with a minimum of 10 years experience in land, swamp and transition zones seismic data
processing, of which at least 5 years must be in marine data processing.
4. Health, Safety and Environment Consultants - Ref: HSE·01
Requirements: Similar to position (1) above with a minimum of
between 12 and 8 years of experience in HSE related matters. Applicants without a background in geosciences but with an additional
qualifications in Health and Safety e.g. NEBOSH may also apply. Membership of relevant health and safety societies is a must.
5. Topographic / Geomatics / Navigation/Positioning QA/QC Consultants - Ref: GNP-01
Requirements: A good university degree I HND in surveying and geoinformatics with minimum of 10 years experience in both land and marine seismic data acquisition. Applicants with less experience (but not less than 5 years) can also apply. Valid offshore fitness and HUET certificate is a must; membership of relevant professional society is an added advantage.
6. Marine Mammal Observer - Ref: MM-01
Requirements: The MMO must be trained and experienced in the use of JNCC guidelines, and qualified to observe and report on cetacean activity in the survey area. He must have at least 2 years experience in marine mammal observation on marine seismic crews. Valid offshore fitness and HUET certificate is a must; membership of relevant professional society is an added advantage.
7. Drilling / Well Engineering Consultants - Ref: DW-01
Requirements: A good engineering degree, knowledgeable about engineering application programme e.g. stresscheck, wellcat;
minimum of 10 years previous experience in drilling operation execution, programme writing, workovers. Valid offshore fitness and
8. Mud Engineering / Completion Fluid Consultants - Ref: ME-01
Similar to (6) above in addition to a vast experience in fluid engineering works, well bore stability analysis and cementing simulation.
9. Remediation/Pollution Control Consultants - Ref RP-01
Requirements: A good University degree in Environmental Engineering, Civil, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering with a minimum of 10 years experience, 5 of which must be in a similar role. A bias in Humanities will be an added advantage as this role may require interaction with the society. Offshore fitness and HUET is essential for offshore assignment.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates who fit the above profile should send their application and CV in Microsoft Word format (containing their functional email address and day time phone number) to email@example.com not later than 2 weeks from the date of the publication.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Document Controllers at Jagal Group
- Business Development Role at a Leading Servicing Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Engineering Job Vacancy at Hobark International Limited
- Fresh Job Vacancy at JAGAL Group
- Engineering Jobs at Onstream Group
- Graduate Jobs at an Oil And Gas Firm - Integrated Corporate Services Ltd
- Graduate and Experienced Jobs at Russelsmith
- Admin / Receptionist at Gulf Treasures Limited