BRYDEN CONSULTING LIMITED is a forward thinking Management consulting firm. Our solutions/services help clients improve performance, measurable growth in return on investment, manage change effectively and deliver excellent business result. This includes business process re-engineering, training, recruitment and outsourcing, guidance for clients to accelerate business growth through innovation and the application of Innovation, develop HR software for International best practices.
1. Routine maintenance of Infusions and Formulations plants in shifts.
2. Maintenance of production equipments/machines. Planning and executing preventive maintenance of all machines.
3. Attending to breakdown of machines and trouble shooting.
4. Maintenance of utilities at the factory and residence locations.
5. Maintaining consumption and cost of utilities on daily basis
6. Maintenance of Engr. Spares and proper documentation of all maintenance dept. Inventory.
7. Maintenance of discipline within the Engineering staff. Training for the skills development of the maintenance staff.
8. Reporting the major activities in the engineering department pertaining to operation on daily basis. Daily and weekly reports.
9. Suggesting for improvements in the department performance and assisting to execute them.
1. Maintenance of Generators
2. Handling workforce
3. Maintenance of utilities
4. Maintenance of production Equipments / Machineries
5. Maintenance of Engr. spares.
The person must be conversant with using, installing, maintaining HVAC, and other utility facilities in a pharmaceutical production environment.
Applicants should send applications to email@example.com
Please note that only qualified candidate will be contacted