If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Nestoil Plc was incorporated in Nigeria in 1991 for the provision of Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) services to the energy and oil & gas industry. Since then, Nestoil has grown to become the leading indigenous EPC provider for major IOCs (International Oil Companies) in Sub-Saharan Africa like National Petroleum Company (NNPC) Shell, Exxon Mobil, Chevron, Total, etc.
Job Description :
- Conduct daily inspection of the gym to ensure that it is clean and tidy and the ambience of the gym is maintained at all times.
- Inspect gym equipment to ensure they are in good condition; escalate any identified malfunction for prompt repair and follow up as required until such issues are completely resolved.
- Design and promote various exercises and routines for different levels of fitness to meet the specific needs of users.
- Oversee the cleanliness and maintenance (scheduled and unscheduled) of gym equipment to ensure they are in good working conditions at all times.
- Assist gym users in performing routines; monitor their progress and execution of the routines as well as proper usage of the gym equipment to minimize injury and improve fitness.
- Educate and provide relevant information to users of the gym as appropriate about nutrition, weight control and lifestyle issues.
- Maintain proper inventory of gym equipment; select, issue and store equipment as appropriate.
- Give emergency first aid as required and ensure compliance with gym policy as well as health and safety requirements.
- Respond to enquiries, complaints and incidents in a friendly, constructive and timely manner.
- Maintain appropriate records as well as prepare periodic and ad-hoc reports to aid decision making.
Minimum of OND. A higher degree will be an advantage - Certification in fitness training and instruction
Minimum of 6 years relevant work experience as a personal or group fitness trainer
Must Have (apart from the above):
- Strong interest in physical fitness and sports
- Good communication, interpersonal, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Energetic, resilient and flexible
- Customer-focused and approachable
- Ability to administer first aid effectively
Age bracket: N/A
Method of Application
Please send CV with subject tagged "Gym Instructor—" to firstname.lastname@example.org