Finance Vacancy at Libra Circle
Posted on: 3 July, 2016
Deadline: 15 July, 2016
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Libra Circle
Libra Circle Limited is a leading logistics service provider in Nigeria; we render services to various companies who are industry leaders in Pharmaceutical, manufacturing, Oil & Gas, etc. Our aim is to continuously provide world class, all-encompassing logistics and result oriented services to our clients. We take the demands of this aspect of business upon ourselves and allow the client focus on the core area of her business. We guide and advise our clients on a range of freight solutions that can be employed to maintain cost efficiency and reduction.
- The Finance Manager is responsible for applying accepted accounting principles and procedures to compile and analyze financial information, prepare accurate and timely financial reports and ensure appropriate accounting control procedures.
- Compile and analyze financial information and trends to prepare regular financial statements; monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual accounts.
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all financial reporting milestones and deliverables are met within the stipulated timeline; monthly financial reports should be made available to management not more than five (5) working days after the month end, same for quarterly and half yearly financial reports.
- Establish and monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures.
- Analyze the general Ledger transactions Capex, Opex and Revenue and all transactions posted into Financial Statements to ensure proper classification and correction, as well as aging of all Balance Sheet accounts.
- Liaise with our International Partners to ensure all profit share due to us, payments due our partners are immediately highlighted after each shipment to avoid discrepancies and, or irregularities.
- Supervises and coordinate transaction posting into the General Ledgers and other records and reconcile Accounts Receivables and Payables.
- Coordinate and supervise the processing of vendor claims and other types of payments.
- Review Account Receivables aging to ensure compliance with the Company’s policy.
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records.
- Ensure payroll is processed in an accurate, compliant and timely manner.
- Continuous management and support of budget and forecast activities.
- Monitor and support Company’s taxation requirements with the State Board of Inland Revenue and the Federal Inland Revenue Service.
- He/she is responsible to liaise with the External Auditors during the audit exercise and ensure that the Company’s Management Account is ready not more than fifteen (15) working days after the year end.
- Oversee accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses
- Evaluate and advise on business operations including revenue and expenditure trends, financial commitments and future revenues.
- Collect and analyze financial information to recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures, provide strategic recommendations and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations and integrity of financial data
Education and Experience
- Accounting degree or equivalent
- Professional Certification in ICAN or ACCA (Associate Member)
- Knowledge of auditing practices and principles
- Knowledge and experience of accounting computer applications
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the management of financial systems and budgets, financial reporting, financial data analysis, auditing and taxation is required.
- Team work
- Plan, organize and prioritize work
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Work effectively, professionally and tactfully
- Verbal Communication, Reporting and writing Skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Libra CircleSimilar Jobs
- Customer Support Co-ordinators at Spectrum Forwarding & International Logistics Limited
- Latest Job Vacancy at eRecruiter Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at a World-Class Integrated Logistics Service Provider Company - Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Job Openings at Confidence Cargo Limited
- Drivers at Kerildbert Holdings Limited
- Jobs at a U.S Logistics and Technology Company - Workforce Group
- Transport Manager at Thasious International Company Limited
- Job Openings at a U.S Logistics Start-Up Company