Cardinal Security Services - Our vision is to render efficient and affordable security services and solutions to our clients. In order to achieve this, we actively pioneer changes in the delivery of cost-effective security solutions that meet our clients' requirements.
We will leverage the diverse experiences of our people to achieve added value solutions that constantly surpass our clients' expectations.
Application is invited from suitable and qualified candidates for immediate employment in a reputable licensed security company that provides security services for high net worth corporations to HEAD the Vetting and Investigation Unit
Key Areas of performance:
- Planning and coordinating all internal investigations/vetting
- Compiling periodic reports and updates on compliance, Vetting and investigations
- Coordinating security defects audits and assurance reviews
- Collecting, collating and analyzing threat intelligence
- Liaising with law enforcement agencies on investigations
- Enforcing compliance with security, safety and operational procedures and instructions through frequent inspections
Must be an Ex-Police officer, NDLEA officer,DSS and MUST Posses the Following:
- Minimum of B Sc in any Social Science discipline
- Certificate in security, risk, compliance and investigation or related discipline
- At least 10 years work experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Sound skills in physical security and asset protection techniques, crime prevention, safety, investigations and general security management
- Sound knowledge of Tanzania Law and Legal procedures
- Ability to interact and network with law enforcement, government officers and corporate security officers and managers.
- Effective use of MS Office(MS Word,MS Excel and MS Power point)
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified candidate should forwaard their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Application Deadline is Friday 8th July,2016