Fresh Job Position at Hobark International Limited
Posted on: 2 July, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited (HIL), is an Integrated Services Company whose subsidiaries: DrillPet International Limited (DIL), Uniterm Nigeria Limited (UNL), UltiProc Nigeria Limited (UPNL), Hobark Consultant Management Services (HCMS) and Gigasecprovide Manpower Services & Logistics Support, Drilling Operations and Consultancy Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs & Drilling Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas Industry. IP security services.
- Collate the schedules from the different Field Operations departments (including planning related to the personnel rotations, planned shut-downs, OIMR vessel utilization…)
- Update the regular Field Operation Managers schedule (weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly) on the basis of the FO department
- Organize and participate in the regular schedule review meetings to review plan
- Identify critical paths, prepare trend analyses and propose rescheduling / rearrangements
- Track issues which can impact the scheduling (procurement, Modification Requests process, tugs/supply boats availability…)
- Liaise with HQ in order to adhere to the Company rules on Field Operations integrated planning and ensuring that the planning process is implemented according to the FO Initiative principles.
- Provide FO Management with visibility on all schedule and progress matters
- Assist FO Management in the work progress measurements
- Prepare for future upgrades of the planning process such as addition of financial data to the planning or interface with Comp ERP systems.
- Prepare the regular status Field Operations reports for FO Management (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly)
- Prepare specific reports requested by FO Management on various matters (Nigerian Content, Environmental discharges…)
- Assist in the preparation of any FO presentation as required(Powerpoint. excel)
- Compile materials for publication on the Intranet.
- Optimise the Integrated Operations Planning to minimize production shortfalls and balance the loading of resources
- Provide and update POB look-ahead chart monthly limit based on activities in the 24 months planning & propose actions necessary to limit FPSO POB within 220 maximum
- Assist site to control POB in the 5 weeks look ahead planning within 180
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Education: Degree or similar level in any Engineering or Science
- Professional experience: 7 years minimum experience of oil and gas field production operations with international exposure.
- Excellent communication skills and excellent organizational skills
- Excellent experience on Primavera planning software (all packages and versions) and Microsoft application Powerpoint
- English - fluent level.
- Drilling Engineer, Drilling Operations, B.Sc, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production.
Method of Application
To apply, visit Hobark Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hobark International Limited (HIL)Similar Jobs
- Latest Recruitment at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Job Opportunity at WTS Energy
- Engineering Vacancy at JAGAL Group
- Latest Job Opportunities at AOS Orwell
- Finance Role in the Oil and Gas Industry - Adexen
- Job Vacancy at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Sales Job Vacancy in the Oil and Gas Industry - Michael Page
- Job Openings at Tsachal Limited