Latest Job at Aids Healthcare Foundation (AHF)
Posted on: 1 July, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at AIDS Healthcare Foundation
Aids Healthcare Foundation (AHF), is a legally registered NGO operating in Nigeria, AHF-Nigeria collaborates with the Federal Government of Nigeria and other partner institutions, to provide technical assistance to these key. To meet the above needs, the program wishes to recruit a dynamic, skilled, committed, self-driven and results oriented individuals to fill the vacant position below:
- Provides transport support services to all AHF Staff and Volunteers at the state as may be required from time to time.
- Ensures all AHF Vehicle policies are followed and enforced.
- Maintains accurate and up to date records relating to AHF Vehicle use by filling vehicle log book.
- Purchase fuel, reviews the accuracy of cash memos and/or bill and submit same to finance dept. for payment.
- Performs constant and routine check on project vehicle, reports any fault for necessary action(s).
- Ensures AHF Travel Authorization/Request duly approved is in place before embarking on any official trip.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Basic technical knowledge of automobiles, as he has to write reports on the working condition of the company transport means
- Good organizational skills in order to coordinate and see that all the employees are getting their transport on time
- Good knowledge of the terrain will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of OND or NCE.
- Possession of a valid Driving License.
- Over two years of driving experience in a reputable organization an added advantage.
- Computer literacy an added advantage
Method of Application
To apply, visit AHF Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AIDS Healthcare FoundationSimilar Jobs
- Deputy Finance Manager at Mercy Corps Nigeria
- Aviation Officer at the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP)
- Senior Project Manager, MAFITA at Adam Smith International
- Logistics Officers at Oxfam Nigeria
- Finance Officer at the Health Communication Capacity Collaborative (HC3)
- Medical Adviser at the German Leprosy and TB Relief Association (GLRA)
- Country Support Associate, Severe Malaria at the Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI)
- Site Study Coordinator Research at Health Initiatives for Safety and Stability in Africa (HIFASS)