Job Vacancy at Compact Manifold & Energy Services (CMES)
Posted on: 1 July, 2016
Deadline: 30 August, 2016
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Compact Manifold & Energy Services (CM
Compact Manifold & Energy Services (CMES), provides services to the oil & gas industry including engineering, procurement, construction, fabrication and installation both on shore and offshore.
Our comprehensive suite of services has been specifically designed to make your job easier while maintaining a high degree of safety and quality.
- Secure supply which matches Business needs and provide competitive pricing for Raw Materials, Packaging Materials, and Traded Goods & Services.
- Represent the company in internal & external meetings.
- Negotiate pricing for materials/ services not covered by global/ regional contracts. High value buys and new supplier introduction to be reviewed quarterly & introduction of alternate sources on RM's.
- Coordinate with relative Departments to insure proper forecast of requirements is implemented & followed to avoid shortage / excess stocks.
- Monitor DIV (Days Inventory Value) & keep below given Target by Management.
- Informing the related parties with the status of the orders.
- Ensuring, in coordination with related departments, arrival of the goods within specifications and in required quantities.
- Filing and archiving of related Purchasing documents
- Ensure effective and efficient supplier relationship management. To introduce new suppliers with competitive knowledge.
- To update direct manager and regional procurement manager on RM prices update every quarter and strive to reduce the prices continuously.
- Applicants must have Higher National Diploma (HND) or bachelor's degree in relevant fields.
- Ensure effective implementation of agreed procurement processes and compliance of supplier base (implementation of global / local procurement guidelines, supplier code of conduct etc.)
- Manage Clearing Agents, monitor their performance & Follow up of customs clearance phases.
- Handling and follow up import documents.
- Manage the purchasing Dept. and review the task of sub-ordinates (half-yearly) and suggest improvement plans.
- Reviewing work flow and making proposals to improve.
- Ensure achievement of targeted KPIs and other objective given by direct manager.
- Implement ISO procedure for purchasing department.
- Eliminate non-conformance and reduce observations.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Compact Manifold & Energy Services (CMES)Similar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Latest Job Openings at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Drillers at Ensco Plc
- Business Development Officer, Machine Shop at AOS Orwell
- Latest Recruitment at an Oil and Gas Firm - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Head Of Accounts at Petrok Oil and Gas
- Latest Vacancies at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- GM Strategy, Economics and Planning at Hobark International Limited (HIL)