Career at Supermart Express Service
Posted on: 1 July, 2016
Deadline: 15 July, 2016
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Supermart Express Service
Supermart Express Service, an online shopping platform, requires the services of young and hardworking individuals to fill the vacant position below:
- The successful candidate will work within the Supermart Sales organization and will focus building new customer relationships and selling new and existing products to them. This is an exciting role for an outgoing person who likes to meet people and solve their problems.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; making recommendations to management.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- A bachelor’s degree with 1-3 years experience, preferably in a sales or business development role
- Good ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Very well organized with the ability to multi task and prioritize workload in a very busy & fast paced environment
- Demonstrate a strong pro-active ability to learn, develop & implement new initiatives & Tele-Marketing solutions
- Articulate and enthusiastic with the ability to represent the company at all levels in a professional, warm and approachable manner
- A go-getter, with an aptitude to sell and a never-give-up attitude
- Excellent negotiation & people skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
- An independent, self-starter who loves new challenges, is highly creative and able to develop the brand
- Pleasant personality and able to build relationships with people
- A truly entrepreneurial experience in a fast paced, yet structured environment
- Accelerated career growth with autonomy and lots of responsibility
- Regular advise and mentorship sessions
- Competitive salary
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Supermart Express ServiceSimilar Jobs
- Corporate Partnerships Associate at Supermart.ng
- Job Vacancy at Jay Osbie
- Customer Care Representative at Obeezi
- Ongoing Recruitment at Cheki Nigeria
- Product Manager at MallForAfrica.com
- Job Vacancies at The Vane
- Sales Vacancy at Supermart.ng
- Human Resource Opportunity at Jumia Nigeria