Internship Job at at Telvida International Systems Limited
Posted on: 1 July, 2016
Deadline: 15 July, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Telvida Communications Services
At Telvida, we recognise that one of the biggest challenge in IP Telephony and Unified Communications is getting things to work - efficiently and effortlessly. We are a modern telecommunications business, specialising in Unified Communications installation and support.
Sales engineer intern will work with the Sales Engineers and Sales Managers to carry out the following duties:
- Identify and implement marketing activities and policies to promote company’s products and services
- Create a well-qualified pipeline of prospective business opportunities by establishing and maintaining professional relationships with key decision-makers
- Research, source, make initial contact (cold calling, telephone prospecting, etc), with potential clients to accurately qualify prospects and establish their business needs
- Identify new business and potential opportunities
- Prepare and present proposals and sign-up of new accounts
- Manage all activities through the Customer Relationship Management Software (CRM), ensuring consistency and accuracy.
Requirements and Qualifications
- A good university degree with computer background.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, CRM and other related software
- Outstanding interpersonal skills;
- Strong initiative skills, working both independently and as part of a team;
- Professional self-starter, high level of motivation, customer empathy and ethics
- Strong analytical and reasoning abilities
- Ability to collect and analyze data, draws conclusions, and make actionable recommendations.
- Candidate must be result-oriented and a team player and highly motivated individual who can work effectively with little supervision/direction
- Familiarity with IP Convergence including the design and implementation of IP telephony(IPT)/Voice over IP (VoIP) solutions is an added advantage
- Cisco certifications such as CCNA and/or CCDA will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Applicants should send their cover letter and CVs to email@example.com with the subject indicating the position applied for
Note: Only Shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Telvida Communications ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at an E-Payment Company - Workforce Group
- Front-End/UI Designers at Cousant Technologies
- Graduate CISCO Instructors at UNITeS Cisco Networking Academy
- Services Delivery Manager at Microsoft Nigeria
- Hybrid (Ionic) Mobile App Developer at Cousant Technologies
- General Manager, Business Development & Sales at Phase3 Telecom
- Graduate Facility and Admin Officer at Terragon Group
- Warehouse Manager at eHealth Africa (eHA)