Internship Job at at Telvida International Systems Limited
Posted on: 1 July, 2016
Deadline: 15 July, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Telvida Communications Services
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
At Telvida, we recognise that one of the biggest challenge in IP Telephony and Unified Communications is getting things to work - efficiently and effortlessly. We are a modern telecommunications business, specialising in Unified Communications installation and support.
Sales engineer intern will work with the Sales Engineers and Sales Managers to carry out the following duties:
- Identify and implement marketing activities and policies to promote company’s products and services
- Create a well-qualified pipeline of prospective business opportunities by establishing and maintaining professional relationships with key decision-makers
- Research, source, make initial contact (cold calling, telephone prospecting, etc), with potential clients to accurately qualify prospects and establish their business needs
- Identify new business and potential opportunities
- Prepare and present proposals and sign-up of new accounts
- Manage all activities through the Customer Relationship Management Software (CRM), ensuring consistency and accuracy.
Requirements and Qualifications
- A good university degree with computer background.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, CRM and other related software
- Outstanding interpersonal skills;
- Strong initiative skills, working both independently and as part of a team;
- Professional self-starter, high level of motivation, customer empathy and ethics
- Strong analytical and reasoning abilities
- Ability to collect and analyze data, draws conclusions, and make actionable recommendations.
- Candidate must be result-oriented and a team player and highly motivated individual who can work effectively with little supervision/direction
- Familiarity with IP Convergence including the design and implementation of IP telephony(IPT)/Voice over IP (VoIP) solutions is an added advantage
- Cisco certifications such as CCNA and/or CCDA will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Applicants should send their cover letter and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject indicating the position applied for
Note: Only Shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Telvida Communications ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Executive Nanny at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited (Tranter IT)
- Team Lead, IT Business and Budget Management at IHS Towers
- Latest Vacancies at FPG Technologies & Solutions Limited
- Solutions Architect at Cousant Connect
- Latest Jobs at Ark Technologies Limited
- Technical Support Engineers at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Job Openings at Riddle Technologies Limited
- HR Manager at Transsion Holdings