Ultra Media Solutions Limited is a boutique corporate entity that specializes in a diverse range of business disciplines. The core of its operation revolves around Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Solutions, Entertainment and Training Services.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualify candidates in the following internship positions in the hospital:
- Digital Media
Day to day Duties
- Design and develop websites ensuring strong optimization and functionality.
- Work with database systems
- Monitor assigned site technical performance and web server.
- Analyze and modify web systems by identifying trends, documenting, testing, developing solutions, and then reevaluating results to ensure improved performance.
- Work on projects including web layout enhancements, desktop applications, website enhancements, web-based applications, and database-backed websites.
- Test company websites with multiple browsers in order to maximize traffic capabilities.
- Strengthen search engine standings through “organic” optimization techniques.
- Assist in the planning of overall company policy regarding search engine optimization and web development.
Education and training in:
- Will be trained in the business of web development, graphics, Animation, Motion Graphics or any of the training courses UMS Training Hub Offers
- You will receive valuable training and advanced experience working under the mentorship of highly skilled senior web, digital media, and creative professionals with senior
- Industry standards in website development and content accessibility
- Web development application packages such as Adobe DreamWeaver
- HTML, XML, scripting languages, and cross-platform web accessibility standards
- Knowledge of image editing application programs such as Photoshop and Microsoft Image
- Illustration and layout programs such as Adobe Indesign & Illustrator
- Working with relational database management tools such as Filemaker Server and MySQL Server
- As Digital Marketing Executive, you will learn social and online marketing techniques and in order to implement Tweetdeck marketing campaign, email marketing, and general online campaigns
- Project management
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Able to self-motivate and work independently.
- Willing to experiment
- Ability to deal with uncertainty
- Ability to contribute individually and lead, manage, or participate in cross-functional teams
- Doggedness and determination
- Excellent writing skills
Interested candidates must possess a passion and determination to excel as an ICT, Creative and Digital Media Professional
Method of Application
Send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (copy email@example.com)
Most ideal for candidates that stay around Ikeja, Igando, Ikotun, Ipaja, Iyana Ipaja, Abule Egba, Shagari Estate, Gowon Estate, Ayobo, Ogba, and environs.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
- INTERVIEW DATE will be communicated to shortlisted candidates by email
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.