Graduate Jobs at Planet One Hospitality
Posted on: 1 July, 2016
Deadline: 5 July, 2016
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Planet One Hospitality Limited
Planet One Hospitality is a composite hospitality initiative that seeks to provide hospitality in its entire ramifications to a highly discerning clientele. We seek to create fun and happiness and to provide a world class service with a strong African accent thereby creating the “Intern-African” experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Register guests and assigns rooms. Accommodates special requests whenever possible.
- Assists in preregistration and blocking of rooms for reservations.
- Thoroughly understand and adheres to proper credit, check- cashing, and cash handling policies and procedures.
- Understands room status and room status tracking.
- Knows room locations, types of rooms available, and room rates.
- Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell rooms and to promote other services of the hotel.
- Coordinates room status updates with the housekeeping department by notification housekeeping of all check outs, late checkouts, early chek-ins, special requests, and day use rooms.
- Possesses a working knowledge of the reservations department. Takes same day reservations and future reservations when necessary. Knows cancellation procedures.
- Knows how to use front office equipment.
- Process guest check-outs.
- Performing cashier related functions like posting charges to guest accounts, raising paid out's, currency exchange,
- Follows procedures for issuing and closing safe deposit boxes used by guests.
- Uses proper telephone etiquette.
- Uses proper mail, package, and message handling procedures.Courier Mail Register
- Reads and initials the pass-on log and bulletin board daily. Is aware of daily activities and meetings taking place in the hotel.
- Attends department meetings.
- Reports any unusual occurrences or requests to the manager or assistant manager.
- Knows all safety and emergency procedures, Is aware of accident prevention policies.
- Maintains the cleanliness and neatness of the front desk area.
- Understand that business demands sometimes make it necessary to move employees from their accustomed shift to other shifts.
- Education: HND or B.Sc or its equivalent.
- Must speak, read, write, and understand the primary language used in the workplace.
- Must be able to speak and understand the primary language used by the guests who visits the hotel.
- Experience: Previous hotel-related experience desired.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Planet One Hospitality LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Lounge Manager at Bukka Hospitality Limited (Bukka Hut)
- Jobs at Hotel De Kajola
- Jobs at FADAC Resources (FRS)
- Job Vacancies at Tastee Fried Chicken (TFC)
- Confectionery Roles at Spronks Boission Palais
- Fresh Jobs at Hotel Ibis Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at The Place
- Assistant Chief Steward at Marriott International