Graduate Jobs at Planet One Hospitality
Posted on: 1 July, 2016
Deadline: 5 July, 2016
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Planet One Hospitality Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Planet One Hospitality is a composite hospitality initiative that seeks to provide hospitality in its entire ramifications to a highly discerning clientele. We seek to create fun and happiness and to provide a world class service with a strong African accent thereby creating the “Intern-African” experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Register guests and assigns rooms. Accommodates special requests whenever possible.
- Assists in preregistration and blocking of rooms for reservations.
- Thoroughly understand and adheres to proper credit, check- cashing, and cash handling policies and procedures.
- Understands room status and room status tracking.
- Knows room locations, types of rooms available, and room rates.
- Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell rooms and to promote other services of the hotel.
- Coordinates room status updates with the housekeeping department by notification housekeeping of all check outs, late checkouts, early chek-ins, special requests, and day use rooms.
- Possesses a working knowledge of the reservations department. Takes same day reservations and future reservations when necessary. Knows cancellation procedures.
- Knows how to use front office equipment.
- Process guest check-outs.
- Performing cashier related functions like posting charges to guest accounts, raising paid out's, currency exchange,
- Follows procedures for issuing and closing safe deposit boxes used by guests.
- Uses proper telephone etiquette.
- Uses proper mail, package, and message handling procedures.Courier Mail Register
- Reads and initials the pass-on log and bulletin board daily. Is aware of daily activities and meetings taking place in the hotel.
- Attends department meetings.
- Reports any unusual occurrences or requests to the manager or assistant manager.
- Knows all safety and emergency procedures, Is aware of accident prevention policies.
- Maintains the cleanliness and neatness of the front desk area.
- Understand that business demands sometimes make it necessary to move employees from their accustomed shift to other shifts.
- Education: HND or B.Sc or its equivalent.
- Must speak, read, write, and understand the primary language used in the workplace.
- Must be able to speak and understand the primary language used by the guests who visits the hotel.
- Experience: Previous hotel-related experience desired.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Planet One Hospitality LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Continental/National Cook at Axari Hotel & Suites
- Fresh Jobs at Eat 'N’ Go Limited
- Job Openings at Esporta Suites Hotel and Resorts Ltd
- Human Resources Manager at Whispering Palms Resort
- Inventory Officer at Maison Fahrenheit
- Latest Jobs at Lilygate Hotel
- Fresh Jobs at Lilygate Hotel
- Jobs at Axari Hotel & Suites