Job Vacancy at Skyborne Limited
Posted on: 30 June, 2016
Deadline: 20 July, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Skyborne Limited
Skyborne Limited - Our client, an international Organisation, is currently seeking young, vibrant candidate for the position below:
- Safely convey customers from one place to another in a professional and ethical manner.
- Make customers very comfortable throughout their journey
- Maintain neat and excellent out look of vehicle at all times
- Comply with road traffic law enforcement agency regulations.
- Adhere to all safety requirements.
- Minimum academic requirement is an OND from any recognized institution of learning.
- Must not be less than 21 years of age.
- Must have at least 3 years driving experience.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and LASDRI card.
- Must reside at Surulere, Oworonsoki, VI, Lekki, Ajah Axis
- Good knowledge of smart devices
- Driving school certificate.
- Clean driving record is essential
- Good knowledge of Lagos terrain
- Must have good written and communication skills.
- Must be Cautious and respectful
- Must attend to every person in a respectable manner.
Method of Application
Applicants should kindly send their CVs to: Careers@skyborne.com.ng Applications must be titled: “Driving Job Application”
Applications must be supported with:
- One passport photograph
- Copy of national driver’s license
- Copy of LASDRI card.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Skyborne LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Current Job Placements at Kodec Connect Consulting Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Bradfield Consulting
- Database Entry Officers at Willers Solutions
- Senior IT Manager/Web Developer at Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL)
- Fresh Job Opportunities at Global Profilers
- Latest Jobs at TDI Global
- Job Openings at 25th and Staffing
- Training Coordinator/ Analysts at Lonadek