Job Vacancies at Productive People
Posted on: 30 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Productive People Limited
Productive People was founded in 2014 in partnership with 2 of the UK's leading recruitment consultancies providing contract, retained and permanent recruitment solutions to the global market place. Productive People specialises in supplying the most productive people available in all major economic sectors. The pun is deliberate The core business objective of Productive People is to be the best at providing the best. With our internationally competitive management team, and our small team of well trained staff, this is not just an objective, but an attainable goal.
- Responsible for job allocation and job flow in the workshop including job scheduling and labour allocation for day to day operations.
- Co-ordinate resources, (operational and human) schedules and activities to effectively manage jobs.
- Ensure supplies are ordered for each job.
- Assist with quoting, project management, materials purchasing and quality checks.
- Ensure correct job numbers are used and that time records are correct.
- Provide oversight and check job estimates.
- Manage inward goods, checking quantities, dispatching goods and receipting invoices
- Regularly report progress on each job and quickly communicate delays or concerns with the Director - Operations. Report on manpower overruns or shortfalls.
- Act as a technical adviser on key projects and other areas of the business as requested.
- Work with the Director - Operations to respond to client’s requests for updates on the status of their jobs and keep the communication channels open to ensure information is accurate.
- Identify client’s needs and explain/demonstrate AMS's services to them, which may involve technical descriptions of products and the way they may be used.
- Receive and review feedback from customers and follow up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Work with the Directors to investigate customer complaints and concerns arising from products and suggest appropriate solutions. Discuss with team to identify appropriate course of action.
- Develop and implement systems to record, file and store information pertaining to client enquiries.
- Identify staff that require on-going training and implement training opportunities to ensure their skills are improved. Work with apprentices and semi-skilled staff to role model appropriate technical skills.
- Provide feedback to staff that are not performing to the expected level and ensure human resources are informed of trends in performance.
- Promote a Health and Safety culture within the business.
Skills and Experience
- Engineering Trade Qualification preferably Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Experience in GENERATOR OPERATIONS
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with people at various levels from shop floor to senior management
- Can look beyond the initial customer enquiry and identify other business opportunities
- CAD drawing skills are an advantage but not essential
- Project management experience
- People management skills
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Quality and productivity focussed
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Organizing Customer Service Client
- Heavy Equipment Maintenance & Repair
- Project Planning Maintenance Management
- Inspection Preventive Maintenance Parts Materials Vehicles
- Vehicles Communication
- Event Planning
- Education Teaching
- Editing Operations Management
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Project Management.
Method of Application
To apply, visit Productive People Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Productive People LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource Manager at Guardian Global Resources Nigeria
- HR Associate at Chariscoopers Professional Services Limited
- Client Service/Social Media Executive at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Brand Ambassador at TalentBase
- Sales Personnel at Doheney Services Ltd
- Economist at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Latest Jobs at AFM Recruit