Job Vacancy at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Posted on: 29 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is an Integrated Services Company whose subsidiaries: DrillPet International Limited (DIL), Uniterm Nigeria Limited (UNL), UltiProc Nigeria Limited (UPNL), Hobark Consultant Management Services (HCMS) and Gigasecprovide Manpower Services & Logistics Support, Drilling Operations and Consultancy Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs & Drilling Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas Industry. IP security services.
- Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production
- To issue Daily and Weekly and Monthly Reports
- Maintain up to date activity follow up (progress, etc.),
- Participate in the inspection activities,
- To follow and clear Punch list. To ensure good communication between COMPANY Team and CONTRACTOR/SUB-CONTRACTORTeam,
- To ensure that all painting procedures/manuals are available, easily access at yard and well communicate with Contractor.
- To ensure that all painting activities are performed safely and efficiently in line with company objectives and Company / project specifications mainly GS EP COR 350.
- To monitor QC activities within his discipline.
- To monitor painting materials delivered at Site: storage and preservation.
- Comments on the contractor documents related to painting/PFP/insulation in due time.
- Review and comment site queries related to painting/PFP/insulation works and co-ordinate the response with corrosion engineer leader.
- Close communication and exchange/share an information/constraint at yard with Corrosion Engineer leader
- Professional experience (number of years): 10 years of relevant construction experience (painting and coating) in Oil and Gas production projects
- Qualification: Certified by an approved organization such as ACQPA-FROSIO, NACE Level 3
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Language: English fluent
- Good knowledge on Computer utilisation: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
- To ensure safety issues of used painting materials as hazardous materials.
- To ensure safe working practices are carried out by CONTRACTOR/SUB-CONTRACTOT and VENDORS,
- To maintain good relationships with contractors, being relatively flexible, proactive but also strict when necessary to achieve the objectives of the project.
- To ensure that safety remains the main priority on the construction site at all times.
- Attend the toolbox meetings.
- To keep record volume of painting used on Nigerian Content packages including hull appurtenance.
- To inform periodically to Construction Yard Representative about the progress activities and area of concern.
- To report to the Painting Superintendent on regular basis (daily, weekly, monthly) and highlight critical problems, discrepancies and dysfunctions if any
Method of Application
To apply, visit Hobark Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hobark International Limited (HIL)Similar Jobs
- Jobs at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Business Development Executives at Luxxor Group
- Addax Petroleum Summer Internship Program A.P.I.P.2017
- Enviromental Officer at an Oil and Gas Firm - BeaconGate Limited
- Lubricants Distribution Manager at Orion Group
- Forte Oil Plc Recruiting for Project Engineers
- Latest Vacancies at Turbo Energy Nigeria Limited
- Well Servicing/Coil Tubing Field Supervisor, Services at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited