Nationwide Graduate Recruitment at MedQraft
Posted on: 29 June, 2016
Deadline: 3 July, 2016
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at MedQraft
MedQraft is an online hub for all MET solutions. Access to METs solutions have never been this easier. MedQraft eliminates all hassles in seeking & finding affordable MET solutions. With just a click, your desired Medical Equipment Solution (METS) is yours for the taking.
- Work with sales team to identify and develop new businesses.
- Contact customers by e-mails, cold calling, etc for new business development opportunities.
- Perform win/loss, prospect and sales pipeline reporting to the Manager.
- Ensure customer satisfaction for business development and retention.
- Understand the business needs of customers and provide solutions to meet those needs.
- Maintain strong product knowledge that allows effective sales presentation to customers.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities.
- Maintain all prospective customer data in the company database or other as defined by your manager and Director and use the information contained therein as the sole resource for prospective customer and partner interactions.
- A First degree in any of the Health Sciences, Management & Marketing disciplines.
- Minimum of one (1) year sales experience in pharmaceutical or health related products.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised.
- Technology for Medical Advancement…
- Medqraft Job Ad
- Must demonstrate competence in performing cold calling, advanced networking, relationship development, target marketing to specific MedQraft prospects, and have advanced selling skills.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs with Subject: "Business Development Assistant" to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Fresh graduates and corps members are encouraged to apply.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MedQraftSimilar Jobs
- Operations Assistant at Jay Osbie
- Software Developer (PHP) at Supermart.ng
- Shipping/Logistics Officer at Obeezi
- Program Lead, Product Quality at Jumia Nigeria
- Information Technology Roles at Keeba Nigeria
- Field Sales Representatives at ZeroFinance Nigeria
- Customer Care Agents at an Online Mall - HYT Nigeria
- E-commerce Business Manager at Afrimall.ng