The Management of Federal College of Dental Technology and Therapy, Enugu invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
- The Rector is the Head/Chief Executive of the institution.
- He is accountable to the Board of Management and the Honourable Minister of Health.
- The Rector is charged with the responsibility for the execution of polities and matter affecting the day to day management of the affairs of the institution.
Interested Candidates must have the following qualifications:
- Candidates must be a Dental Technologist or Therapist registered with the Dental Technologists’ Registration Board or Dental Therapists’ Registration Board of Nigeria of not less than twelve (12) years of post qualification;
- Candidates must possess a degree in either Dental Technology or Therapy from a recognized and accredited institution.
- Candidate must possess a post graduate degree preferably a Ph.D in either Dental Technology, Dental Therapy or related field from a recognized and accredited institution.
- Candidates must be a Chief Lecturer (or equivalent) in status;
- Candidates must be medically fit;
- Candidates must be of proven good character and integrity;
- Candidates must show evidence of Dental Research in reputable peer review outlets (journals, text books, conference papers etc) both within and outside Nigeria.
- Administrative qualification and experience is an added advantage;
- Knowledge of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) is an added advantage.
Salary & Allowance
Salary and wages will be in accordance with the Public Service Salary Structure for this category of Officer.
Method of Application
Applicants should send Twenty (20) copies of application letters and Curriculum Vitae to be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
Federal College of Dental Technology and Therapy,
Enugu State, Nigeria.
- Candidates should also enclose his/her Vision Statement for the Institution not more than 1000 words.
- The Curriculum Vitae must include the names and addresses of three (3) referees, one of whom must be a Senior Dental Technology or Therapy practitioner of NOT LESS than twenty five (25) years post qualification experience and who should be in a position to attest to the candidates academic, professional and managerial abilities as well as moral character and uprightness. Recommendation letters from the referees should be sent directly to the above address by the referees.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.