Current Job Placement at MTN Nigeria
Posted on: 29 June, 2016
Deadline: 12 July, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at MTN Nigeria
MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
- Extract value from what we already have by focusing on optimizing processes within the Unit/Department in line with the value creation philosophy.
- This includes individual contributions and recommendations to improve existing business project/initiative, capital/budget efficiency activities within the Unit, contracts review and negotiation in collaboration with the Procurement team, structural changes within the Unit etc.
- Drive Innovation by identifying and taking advantage of new business opportunities, e.g., by stimulating and encouraging new business opportunities, launch of products, product/process innovation, business model innovation etc.
- Maintain leadership in the ICT/Digital industry by influencing stakeholders within your immediate ecosystem for MTNN’s benefit.
- This includes participation in credible external think-tank sessions, involvement in inter-divisional focus Group sessions to improve business performance etc.
- Enhance/expand MTN’s role in the larger national macro environment by participating in CSR projects and/or NGO’s, involvement in recognized professional institutions, think-tank activities etc.
- Role model the vital behaviours needed to sustain organisational performance and drive people management activities by being the principal coach for your direct reports using the people management framework. Participate in employee engagement projects such as mentorship, facilitating programs, etc.
- In addition, support recruitment, on boarding and grievance management processes etc Provide overall operations support for the operations of MTNN Mobile Financial Services system.
- Work closely with management team to develop and implement organization strategies, policies and procedures with a view to improve MTNN MFS operational systems in support of organization’s mission.
- Drive and implement new MFS Customer Support initiatives in line with market dynamics to enhance competitive advantage and foster achievement of divisional targets.
- Ensure timely processing and management of MFS Super and Retail Agents’ commissions to ensure prompt and accurate payment
- Carry out periodic liquidity management checks on Agents to ensure constant availability of Float and cash to serve customers Resolve all MFS Super and Retail Agents queries and complaints relating to commission payments.
- Review agreed activity and performance reports for Management reporting to ensure relevance, accuracy and timeliness.
- Review, update and implement PPPs Manage the relevant ECW modules and database for MFS and provide system support Build and acceptance network of Merchants to accept Mobile Money as a means of payment.
- Give necessary support to the Channel team and Agents.
- Normal MTNN working condition
- Regional and national travel
Experience & Training
- Minimum of 6 years post degree
- Fluent in English
- Possession of a postgraduate qualification such as Master of Business Administration (MBA) will be an advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience in supervising/managing others
- Experience working in a medium to large organization
- Experience in developing marketing mix and implementation
- Experience in managing banking operations will be an advantage Business process improvement and analysis experience.
- Experience & Training Experience & Training
- BA, BEd, HND, BSc or BTech
Method of Application
To apply, visit MTN Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MTN NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at ASA Advanced Tech Limited
- Project Manager/ Business Analyst at Appzone Limited
- Research And Analysis at RS Hunter Limited
- Regional Network Operations Manager at Smile Communications Nigeria Ltd
- Partner Business Manager at Hewlett Packard (HP)
- Information Technology Roles at Romanspage Global
- Web Developer at Reliance Infosystems Limited
- Commercial Partner Leader at Microsoft Nigeria