Culminate Consulting is a professional service firm into the business of Recruitment, Training, Outsourcing and ISO 9001: 2015 QMS, HSE, OSHA Implementation. We have worked extensively across diverse sectors of the economy ranging from Telecommunication, Banking &Finance, Information Technology and Oil & Gas.
We are seeking an experienced Development Team Leader who will be part of a development team, building and working on enterprise grade software systems on top of different development platforms targeting enterprise class mobile based solutions. The Software Development Team Leader will provide technical and team leadership through coaching and mentorship
As an experienced Development Team Leader, whilst being highly technical and hands-on capable, you will lead mobile projects development. Managing the successful delivery of projects will require you to plan, coordinate and lead activities across the full delivery lifecycle. This will include working closely with Project Managers, coordinating business analysts, architects and developers, as well as liaising with key project stakeholders as required.
While asked to ensure the structured and coordinated planning of your team’s development. Your technical background and experience will be crucial to offer the support and guidance required being able to support and assist developers at code level.
To apply for this role, in addition to having a proven team management background you must also have proven technical capability and a track record in software development combined with experience in the leadership of software development teams and delivery of projects within a software development environment.
- TheDevelopment Technical Leader is someone who would understand and participate in all project lifecycle stages, from project specification to development, deployment and maintenance phases;
- Work alongside Solution Architects in order to analyze project requirements and propose the besttechnical architecture;
- Produce technical specifications for complex and critical mobile systems;
- Manage and mentor a medium sized development team (6 to 7 persons);
- Interact to a certain degree with internal and external customers;
- Guarantee project on-time and on-quality delivery;
- Work closely with Development Project Managers and Business Analysts to produce accurate deliveryestimates and manage the transition from analysis through to design and delivery
- Provide regular and effective progress updates to and work closely with Development Project Managers toensure the management of any delivery risks or issues
- Define delivery phases of the project including activities, sub-activities, and milestones ensuring these aredocumented and used as the basis for the project event log, issues and risk log and any subsequent reporting
- Ensure awareness, involvement and support from the key stakeholders and participants by building strongproject teams and maintaining robust communication on the project status throughout its life cycle
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experienced in Technical Lead / Delivery Manager; (10 years experience)
- Proven experience in leading and managing the delivery of system/software development projects in a structured environment
- Experience leading and managing the delivery of mobile based systems will be valuable
- Able to work at a detailed level across a broad range of technologies and approaches (Java development experience is a plus);
- Having a track record of delivery within a number of large scale IT transformation projects;
- Have experience in seeking the alignment of business and IT, delivering sustainable, agile and reusable solutions.
- Analytic capabilities to evaluate projects effort and resources allocation;
- Organization and flexibility skills to deal with several projects with varying timelines simultaneously;
- Communication capabilities with clients and team leadership and coaching.
- Experience of people management and the ability to lead and influence others.
- Experience in requirements capture, analysis techniques and process improvement approaches
Method of Application
All CVs should be sent to email@example.com on/before Sunday 3rd July 2016, with the relevant position applied for as heading.