Alister Greene Consulting is a professional consulting firm with expertise in providing a People-Process Management solution to Small and Medium Scale Enterprises. Our People-Process solutions cover the very needs of start-ups and growing organizations. We work with organizations to overcome their organization specific people and process challenges; designing and implementing the most effective and efficient interventions for smooth transitioning from entrepreneurship to a professionally managed firm.
Our Client, a leading contemporary kids clothing brand in Nigeria is currently requires the expertise of a Human Resource Manager
The Human Resources Manager will lead the Human Resource function in developing and implementing HR strategy to provide an employee-orientated, high performance culture.The Human Resources Manager will oversee all aspects of Human Resources processes and practices with great emphasis on Performance Management and Strategy.
The position will report to the Chief Responsibility Officer.
The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, talent management.
- Manage and execute with team HR functions: Recruitment and Selection, Performance Management, Compensation Management, Talent Management, Learning and Development and Employee Services.
- Manage, review and update performance management system and provide support to line managers. Be responsible for all organizational wide training and development of all staff. Be responsible for implementing, amending and updating the organization’s policies and procedures in line with best practice while ensuring compliance with legislation.
- Manage employee communication and feedback through avenues as organization wide meetings, staff briefings, e.t.c.
- Oversee the career development, capacity development and progression of all employees
- Support management to develop and implement effective succession planning strategies
- Manage overall culture of the organization, initiate programs to ensure alignment of culture to company vision, mission and values
- Support executive management to manage all change initiatives impacting staff within the company
- Evaluate, implement and oversee the use of the Human Resources Information System
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Proven Leadership skill and capacity
- Ability to work on own initiative with strong multitasking capabilities.
- Exceptional organisational skills with ability to work tight deadlines and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Good understanding of handling people issues
- Able to make presentation to all business stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with different stakeholders. Presentation skills are essential.
- Ability to plan, and solid capacity to execute strategies
- Good negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational development skills
- Keen attention to details is essential
- Good problem solving and decision making skills
- Good Negotiation and persuasion skill
- Strong proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with use of HR software packages
- First Degree in Business Administration, Industrial relations Social Sciences, Humanities or a related field
- Professional membership of CIPMN, SHRM, CIPD is an added advantage
- At least 7 years relevant experience in general HR practice in a structured organisation, 4 years of which must be in a managerial capacity.
- Full Knowledge and grasp of core Human Resources competencies.
- Hands on knowledge of implementing Balance score card would be an advantage.
- Candidate must be between the ages of 32-37 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale