Job Vacancy at A.G Leventis (Nigeria) Plc.
Posted on: 29 June, 2016
Deadline: 4 July, 2016
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Leventis
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
A.G Leventis (Nigeria) Plc. is one of the largest bakeries in Nigeria producing highly nutritious variety of bakery products and snacks, with a strong brand presence in Lagos.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise and coordinate the warehouse staff
- Responsible for offloading the products to the warehouse from the trucks
- Responsible for stocking products to its proper place in the warehouse
- Transporting goods to clients if this is necessary
- Conducting the necessary service to our products(valves etc) if needed
- Being responsible for any inventory that is required in the warehouse
- Inventory management
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Proactive initiative, innovative personality and organized.
- Customer relations management
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to make calculations such as discounts, freight estimates, dimensional weight, invoices, and percentages
- Knowledgeable in use of Excel, ERP and other related software
- 5 years’ experience in warehouse management/ Logistics & Supply Chain management.
- B.Sc./HND in Accounting, Economics, Business Admin or any of the social sciences.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications and CV's to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LeventisSimilar Jobs
- Assistant Production Manager at All Queen's Kitchen Limited
- Head Information Technology (HIT) at Tastee Fried Chicken
- Trained Cake Baker/Decorator at She-Lar Confectioneries/Catering
- Ecommerce and ICT Support Assistant at Laura Foods
- Bakery Manager at Zeo Foods