Job Vacancy at A.G Leventis (Nigeria) Plc.
Posted on: 29 June, 2016
Deadline: 4 July, 2016
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Leventis
A.G Leventis (Nigeria) Plc. is one of the largest bakeries in Nigeria producing highly nutritious variety of bakery products and snacks, with a strong brand presence in Lagos.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise and coordinate the warehouse staff
- Responsible for offloading the products to the warehouse from the trucks
- Responsible for stocking products to its proper place in the warehouse
- Transporting goods to clients if this is necessary
- Conducting the necessary service to our products(valves etc) if needed
- Being responsible for any inventory that is required in the warehouse
- Inventory management
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Proactive initiative, innovative personality and organized.
- Customer relations management
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to make calculations such as discounts, freight estimates, dimensional weight, invoices, and percentages
- Knowledgeable in use of Excel, ERP and other related software
- 5 years’ experience in warehouse management/ Logistics & Supply Chain management.
- B.Sc./HND in Accounting, Economics, Business Admin or any of the social sciences.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications and CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LeventisSimilar Jobs
- Professional Baker at Melting Moments
- Jobs at Grubbix Catering Services
- Latest Jobs at WireMyCake
- Sales Representatives/Marketers at WireMyCake
- Pastry Chef at Newrest Group