Maintenance Roles at 360 Degree Habitat Limited
Posted on: 29 June, 2016
Deadline: 31 July, 2016
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at 360 Degree Habitat Limited
360 Degree Habitat Limited, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Maintenance Operative.
- We are looking to recruit a Maintenance Operative, who will report to the Senior Maintenance Engineer.
- The successful post-holder will provide support and expertise to deliver a full maintenance service including some M&E covering both reactive and planned maintenance issues.
- To carry out the task assigned by the Senior Maintenance Engineer of Assistant Supervisor in their absence in relation to the activities generated
- To carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance. (PPM) activities as directed by the Senior Maintenance Engineer or Assistant Supervisor in their absence.
- To identify and report with immediate effect any statutory or critical plant failures that will give rise to a health and safety risk to building occupants, visitors or general members of the public to the Senior Maintenance Engineer.
- To assist M&E sub contract labour wherever required.
- To ensure that a suitable level of quality & workmanship is maintained.
- Assist in grounds maintenance as instructed by the Senior Maintenance Engineer.
- Carry out daily building inspections and report damages/ faults to Senior Maintenance Engineer.
- Refill photocopier machines with paper / toner as required
- Prepare and clear meeting rooms.
- Inspect and clean maintenance tools.
- Maintain a safe working environment in the workshop.
- To carry out ad-hoc duties as directed by the Senior Maintenance Engineer.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- HND/Degree in a relevant field
- Previous experience as a maintenance operative working in a prestigious building/buildings
- Should have a proven background with particular knowledge and experience of dealing with general maintenance issues
- Full drivers licence
- Practical experience
- Committed/ Hardworking/ Reliable worker
- General willingness to be helpful, enthusiastic and flexible
- Able to work as an individual and as part of a team
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about 360 Degree Habitat LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Accrete Petroleum Limited
- Pipelines Engineer at DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited
- Delivery Driver at Project Debbas Limited
- IPI PowerTech Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program
- Nanny Assistant at Leabridge School
- Job Openings at Hyprops Nigeria Limited
- Project Manager at Turbo Energy Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at ALE