Maintenance Roles at 360 Degree Habitat Limited
Posted on: 29 June, 2016
Deadline: 31 July, 2016
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at 360 Degree Habitat Limited
360 Degree Habitat Limited, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Maintenance Operative.
- We are looking to recruit a Maintenance Operative, who will report to the Senior Maintenance Engineer.
- The successful post-holder will provide support and expertise to deliver a full maintenance service including some M&E covering both reactive and planned maintenance issues.
- To carry out the task assigned by the Senior Maintenance Engineer of Assistant Supervisor in their absence in relation to the activities generated
- To carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance. (PPM) activities as directed by the Senior Maintenance Engineer or Assistant Supervisor in their absence.
- To identify and report with immediate effect any statutory or critical plant failures that will give rise to a health and safety risk to building occupants, visitors or general members of the public to the Senior Maintenance Engineer.
- To assist M&E sub contract labour wherever required.
- To ensure that a suitable level of quality & workmanship is maintained.
- Assist in grounds maintenance as instructed by the Senior Maintenance Engineer.
- Carry out daily building inspections and report damages/ faults to Senior Maintenance Engineer.
- Refill photocopier machines with paper / toner as required
- Prepare and clear meeting rooms.
- Inspect and clean maintenance tools.
- Maintain a safe working environment in the workshop.
- To carry out ad-hoc duties as directed by the Senior Maintenance Engineer.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- HND/Degree in a relevant field
- Previous experience as a maintenance operative working in a prestigious building/buildings
- Should have a proven background with particular knowledge and experience of dealing with general maintenance issues
- Full drivers licence
- Practical experience
- Committed/ Hardworking/ Reliable worker
- General willingness to be helpful, enthusiastic and flexible
- Able to work as an individual and as part of a team
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications via mail to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about 360 Degree Habitat LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Field Service Engineers at Culminate Consulting
- Jobs at a Reputable Automobile Company
- IT Staff at World Equipment Protection System Ltd. (WEPSL)
- Director of Operations at Sealing Engineering Services Limited
- Engineering Vacancies at TRANOS
- Jobs at Excel Creative Network Limited
- Sales Engineers at Stag Engineering Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at Smartflow Technologies Limited