Maintenance Roles at 360 Degree Habitat Limited
Posted on: 29 June, 2016
Deadline: 31 July, 2016
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at 360 Degree Habitat Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
360 Degree Habitat Limited, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Maintenance Operative.
- We are looking to recruit a Maintenance Operative, who will report to the Senior Maintenance Engineer.
- The successful post-holder will provide support and expertise to deliver a full maintenance service including some M&E covering both reactive and planned maintenance issues.
- To carry out the task assigned by the Senior Maintenance Engineer of Assistant Supervisor in their absence in relation to the activities generated
- To carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance. (PPM) activities as directed by the Senior Maintenance Engineer or Assistant Supervisor in their absence.
- To identify and report with immediate effect any statutory or critical plant failures that will give rise to a health and safety risk to building occupants, visitors or general members of the public to the Senior Maintenance Engineer.
- To assist M&E sub contract labour wherever required.
- To ensure that a suitable level of quality & workmanship is maintained.
- Assist in grounds maintenance as instructed by the Senior Maintenance Engineer.
- Carry out daily building inspections and report damages/ faults to Senior Maintenance Engineer.
- Refill photocopier machines with paper / toner as required
- Prepare and clear meeting rooms.
- Inspect and clean maintenance tools.
- Maintain a safe working environment in the workshop.
- To carry out ad-hoc duties as directed by the Senior Maintenance Engineer.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- HND/Degree in a relevant field
- Previous experience as a maintenance operative working in a prestigious building/buildings
- Should have a proven background with particular knowledge and experience of dealing with general maintenance issues
- Full drivers licence
- Practical experience
- Committed/ Hardworking/ Reliable worker
- General willingness to be helpful, enthusiastic and flexible
- Able to work as an individual and as part of a team
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about 360 Degree Habitat LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Experienced Carpenters at Eko Maintenance Limited
- HSE Officer at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Business Development Manager - Security and Safety Systems at Bosch Africa
- Jobs at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Aftersales Manager at Proforce Limited
- Project Engineer at Tranos Contracting Limited
- Job Openings at Zola Electric
- Marketing Manager at Future Construct Limited