Jobs in a Construction Chemical Company
Posted on: 28 June, 2016
Deadline: 12 July, 2016
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View Jobs posted same day
A Construction Chemical company is currently seeking suitably and qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
- The successful candidates is expected to be in charge of our Research and Development section.
The ideal candidates must have:
- Minimum of B.Sc. in any chemical related discipline in any reputable tertiary institution.
- Minimum of Five Years’ Experience working in a chemical related organisation.
- Exceptional with the use of all Microsoft Office applications,
- Familiar with the use of concrete mix designs (Added Advantage)
- Not more than 35years old
go to method of application »
- The experienced Procurement Manager to be responsible for the supply of products and services essential for our company’s operations.
- Candidate will strategize to find the most cost-effective deals and suppliers.
- The Procurement Managers role is to discover the best ways to minimize our procurement expenses so that the company can invest in its growth and people.
- Devise and employ fruitful sourcing strategies
- Discover the most profitable suppliers and initiate business partnerships Negotiate with external vendors to secure the most advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and re-evaluate existing contracts
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure the clarity of the specifications and expectations of
- the company
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Anticipate unfavourable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Perform nsk management regarding supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Proven working experience as a procurement manager for 3 to 4 years,
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in ‘reading” the market
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software
- Aptitude in decision-making and good numerical knowledge
- Experience in collecting and analysing data
- Familiar with the use of ERP is an additional advantage
- BSc degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business Administration is the minimum requirement.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Cover Letters and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title EG; "Research and Development" as subject of the mail.
Note: Emails, cover letter and CV attachment not properly titled or written will not be opened. Not abiding to the rules and regulations will lead to total disqualification.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Business Development Roles at AETI Power Systems and Control Limited
- Latest Job Opportunities at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Customer Service Manager at ABB
- Job Opening at a Truck Assembly Plant
- Latest Job Opportunity at CA Global
- Engineering Vacancy at 360 Degree Habitat Limited
- Engineering Role at at PPC Limited
- Engineering Vacancy at Michael Stevens Consulting