Jobs in a Construction Chemical Company
Posted on: 28 June, 2016
Deadline: 12 July, 2016
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View Jobs posted same day
A Construction Chemical company is currently seeking suitably and qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
- The successful candidates is expected to be in charge of our Research and Development section.
The ideal candidates must have:
- Minimum of B.Sc. in any chemical related discipline in any reputable tertiary institution.
- Minimum of Five Years’ Experience working in a chemical related organisation.
- Exceptional with the use of all Microsoft Office applications,
- Familiar with the use of concrete mix designs (Added Advantage)
- Not more than 35years old
go to method of application »
- The experienced Procurement Manager to be responsible for the supply of products and services essential for our company’s operations.
- Candidate will strategize to find the most cost-effective deals and suppliers.
- The Procurement Managers role is to discover the best ways to minimize our procurement expenses so that the company can invest in its growth and people.
- Devise and employ fruitful sourcing strategies
- Discover the most profitable suppliers and initiate business partnerships Negotiate with external vendors to secure the most advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and re-evaluate existing contracts
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure the clarity of the specifications and expectations of
- the company
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Anticipate unfavourable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Perform nsk management regarding supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Proven working experience as a procurement manager for 3 to 4 years,
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in ‘reading” the market
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software
- Aptitude in decision-making and good numerical knowledge
- Experience in collecting and analysing data
- Familiar with the use of ERP is an additional advantage
- BSc degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business Administration is the minimum requirement.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Cover Letters and CVs to email@example.com with the title EG; "Research and Development" as subject of the mail.
Note: Emails, cover letter and CV attachment not properly titled or written will not be opened. Not abiding to the rules and regulations will lead to total disqualification.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- General Ledger (GL) Accountants at Machineyard.
- Warehouse Manager at Nigerdock
- Graduate Cartoonists/Graphics Illustrators at EPCM Engineers Limited
- Career Opportunities at Machineyard
- Sales Managers at MAN Diesel Turbo
- Channel Business Managers at Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS)
- Job Vacancies at TRANOS
- Job Vacancies at Aldelia Limited