Action Against Hunger | ACF-International works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
• Responsible for the base cash box.
• Ensure the respect of the supply chain guidelines and payment mode.
• File and archive the documents.
BSc. Accounting, management, finance, or any related field;
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Organized with time management and planning skills.
• Sense of confidentiality.
• Strong computer skills, and familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Ability to manage and follow work plans.
• Good interpersonal skills (communication, able to negotiate, influence, give effective feedback, be a team player).
• Able to manage stress effectively, juggle competing priorities, balance various programmatic, logistics and team needs.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Minimum of 1 year experience in a finance and administration-related role.
• Experience in a non-governmental organization.
• Experience with donor-funded programs would be appreciated.
Applicants should submit their application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered, applications must include a CV and letter of interest, and indicate the full position title in the email subject line, or on the application envelope. Applications received without these specifications will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, no phone calls or follow-ups will be entertained.
Qualified women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply