Randstad Construction Property Engineering - Our client, VSO, is the worlds leading independent international development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty in developing countries. Our high-impact approach brings people together to share skills, build capabilities, promote international understanding and action to change lives and make the world a fairer place.
- This position will play a key role in supporting the implementation of VSO’s projects in ICT in Education in Northern Nigeria.
- This position will be based in Abuja with project related travel to the state of Jigawa, Katsina and Zamfara.
- You are an experienced ICT professional well versed in the use of ICT for knowledge gathering, knowledge exchange.
- A professional who can help teacher educators understand the importance and use of ICT in Education.
go to method of application »
- To play a key role in the supporting the implementation of VSO’s projects engaged in ICT/IT work.
- The position is expected to provide support to Education Projects and other VSO projects in Nigeria.
- Experience of training on IT/ICT in Education, especially to teaching and non-teaching staff. Degree level in IT related subject (however if extensive IT knowledge gained from work experience, BA or B.Sc in any subject can be acceptable)
Method of Application
To apply, visit RandStand Career Page
Note: Funding for this placement is in the process of being secured and thus we are inviting applications and the process will continue pending the confirmation of funding being approved.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.