Data Analyst Role at Teclab
Posted on: 28 June, 2016
Deadline: 4 July, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Teclab
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Teclab is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
- Responsible for turning data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
- You will conduct full life cycle activities to include requirements analysis and design, develop analysis and reporting capabilities, and continuously monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- You are expected to contribute meaningfully towards team target achievement
- Be responsible for analyzing, compiling and validating crucial medical data, using statistical techniques.
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Filter and “clean” data, and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Engage with Clients to clearly define business requirements.
- Perform complex data analysis to support research requests by he client
- Follow quality assurance guidelines including the documentation, review and approval of all project related artifacts.
- Develop packages for Clients
- Engage in complete Profiling of Clients.
- Keep effective tabs on Clients.
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes):
- Ability to develop, influence and implement systems and procedures to ensure that large Regional areas are well managed.
- Possess excellent verbal, written and presentational skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Knowledge of project management techniques.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must possess excellent time management skills.
- First Degree Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics an MBA will be an added advantage.
Job Specification (Experience & Training):
- Minimum of 3+ experience in Healthcare experience.
- 5+ years of Data analysis
- 3+ years relational data base experience.
Key performance Objectives and Indicators:
- Relevance towards the overall success of the Organisation
- Effective administration and cost effective Resource Management
- Accuracy and promptness of reports rendition
- Achievement of all set targets.
- Proven working experience as a data analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TeclabSimilar Jobs
- Procurement Officer at Leadhire Limited
- IT Support Officer at IRW Nigeria
- Graduate HR Intern at Martyns Consulting
- FMCG Sales Representatives at Rovedana Limited
- Finance Manager at Edge Business Concept Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Rhabe Ventures Limited
- Public Relations Manager at C&F Porter Novelli
- Data Entry Officer at Stresert Services Limited