Job Vacancy at Aldelia Limited
Posted on: 28 June, 2016
Deadline: 30 June, 2016
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Aldelia Limited
Aldelia is a specialist Oil & Gas , Manpower and Project Services consultancy operating extensively in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America with Offices in London, Dubai, Brazil, Iraq, Kurdistan, Singapore and Nigeria.
- Identifying new sales/leads for Small, Medium and large business Enterprises.
- Product includes;Sage 300,Sage X3,CRM, Sage Pastel Evolution, Sage Evolution ERP,Premier payroll,HR and ESS,People Payroll,HR and ESS..
- Demo presentation for prospective clients on the available range of products.
- Work with and expand current prospects database within business sectors to generate effective leads and exceed sales targets for business.
- Manage accounts and meet or exceed targets relating to revenue growth,activities,profit margin,mix of Products and service sales.
- Maintaining fruitful relationship with existing customers.
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Strong communication and IT fluency.
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Must have experience in sales of software or IT products.
- Strong research and strategic analytical skills
- Must be able to drive
- Must have strong e-marketing experience.
- Negotiation and persuasive skills.
- Experience: 3-5years in related field.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will note contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Aldelia LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at AOS Orwell
- Latest Vacancies at WTS Energy
- Senior Commercial Manager at NigerDock
- Job Opportunities at BW Offshore
- Rigger /Rope Access Trainer at Resource Churchill Ltd
- Oando Plc Graduate Internship Programme
- Business Development Manager at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Drillers at Ensco Plc