HR Consultant at BradField Consulting
Posted on: 27 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Bradfield Consulting
Bradfield consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexpert employees.
We are currently seeking to employ a suitably qualified Junior HR Consultant who will be groomed to assist in development and implementation of our recruiting strategies and processes while working closely with our management team.
- Work closely with HR/Training consultant to develop position profile and to understand overall needs and requirements. (Description, salary, timing, expectations, etc)
- Create a comprehensive job description based on consultant's specifications to be used to present to candidates and to post to job boards and internal gateways.
- Work with Sourcing Analyst to develop appropriate sourcing strategies for each role.
- Educate client on the recruiting process and the roles involved in the process
- The use of Enterprise applicant tracking technology and innovative recruiting tools, review and select candidates to move forward from the slate presented by sourcing efforts, determine and instruct next course of action.
- Develop and Manage strong consultative relationships with hiring managers and candidates.
- Solicit and document hiring manager and candidate feedback throughout the interview process.
- Disposition all candidates personally contacted in recruiting cycle (phone screen or higher manager interview).
- Participate in recruitment knowledge sharing and best practices.
- Manage the recruiting process to meet hiring goals through the use of effective resource management and effective use of Enterprise applicant tracking system
- Consistently meet the performance metrics as defined by the HR/Training consultant.
- Provide reporting and regular status updates to the HR/Training consultant as required.
- Solicit referrals from potential talent and internal employees/recent hires.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Effective manager & developer of staff.
- Time Management and Planning
- Strategic Vision
- Impersonal Skills
- Managing Operations and Problem Solving
- Customer Focus
- Quality Driven
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Candidate should have a B.Sc in Business Administration, Industrial Relations, Humanities or any other Social Science related management course.
- Minimum of 3 years' work experience with a personal interest in Human resource.
- The ideal candidate will be hands-on, enjoys leading from the front and being part of a winning team
Method of Application
To apply, visit BradField Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Bradfield ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Spy Driver at Enabled Business Solutions Limited
- Mechanical Design/Quotation Engineer at Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited
- Microsoft 365 Collaboration Specialist at GVA Partners
- Medical Vacancies at Lorache Group
- Estate Surveyor at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Content Specialist at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- Front End Staff at Ascentech Services Limited
- Graduate Secretaries at Workforce Group