Kuramo Industries is a privately owned Nigerian company engaged in projects, manufacturing and engineering. Headquartered in Isolo, our Projects Division, KHP - KURAMO Homes & Projects now specialises in the end-to-end integrated delivery of turn-key homes and projects.
- Electrical Sciences / Electronics Ref No: ELEC
- Physics Ref No: PHYS
- Mathematics Ref No: MATH
- Chemistry Ref No: SCNC
- Geology Ref No: SCNC
- Biology Ref No: SCNC
- Engineering & Manufacturing Ref No: ENGN
- Computing, Software, Applications and Information Technology Ref No: COMP
- Automobile Technology Ref No: AUTO
- Auto Workshops Ref No: AUTO
- Building Ref No: BLDG
- Construction Ref No: BLDG
- Surveying Ref No: BLDG
- Successful applicants will undergo a rigorous and extensive vetting process which includes written and practical tests.
- They will then join our multi-disciplinary teams working on exciting technical projects.
- These include advanced manufacturing and engineering CNC / industrial automation / robotics industrial electronics smart grids / power engineering and modern construction.
- We are also developing in-house business process software and applications for our engineering and manufacturing operations.
Method of Application
Applicants should send the following Applications below:
- An interesting write-up about yourself, your interests, your experiences and your chosen discipline
- Evidence/write-up/documentation/wed links to, of, about any or relevant projects you have been involved with
- A handwritten application with CV attached.
All applications should be sent to:
Kuramo Industries Recruit 2016 / Technical / [Discipline code] / [Name]
P.O. Box 1506
P.O. Box 72571
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.