Graduate Recruitment at Saro Lifecare Limited
Posted on: 26 June, 2016
Deadline: 1 July, 2016
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at Saro Lifecare Limited
Saro Lifecare started in 2007 when Saro Agro Sciences Limited bought over the Personal & Home Care Division of Chemicals & Allied Plc thus becoming the owner of Purit Antiseptic Liquid, Carat Medicated Soap, Safecut Aftershave and Dayspring Liquid Detergent amongst other brands for the Leading Indigenous Non-Oil Exporter of the Year 2 times in the past 5 years.
- Daily posting of invoice and collection
- Daily reconciliation of stock, bank, customer and cash
- Monthly reconciliation of stock, bank, customer, and cash.
- Be prepared to travel at the shortest notice
- Monthly Audit and stock count.
- Any other accounting activity that may be assigned by head of account.
- Candidate must possess an B.Sc. or HND in Accounting/Finance
- Applicant must be fluent in English.
- Job Experience 3yrs above
- Age - 25-30 years old
- Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Computer literate
- Must be resident in City of interest (Ibadan)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and brief profile electronically Using their Location & Position applied for as the subject of the mail (in excel format below) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Surname and Name | DOB |Gender |Years of experience | Location | Institution | Qualification | Grade |Course |Year of Graduation | Job experience (please state your last recent job) | Phone No |E-mail address
Note: Any CV not sent in this format will be disregarded.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Saro Lifecare LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Head, Hospitality and Travel Services at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- General Manager at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Job Openings at WWB Recruitment
- Graduate Customer Service Representative at Vanden Agro-Allied Group
- Job Opening at Vanden Agro-Allied Group