Methods/Process Engineer at Adexen
Posted on: 26 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by the leading organization in Nigeria engaged in manufacturing, marketing and installation of ceiling and roofing products to recruit a Methods Engineer for their operations.
This position is based in Enugu- Nigeria
Our client is one of the major players in the building industry.
- Act as a member of a technical team comprising the production, maintenance, quality and continuous improvement elements.
- To create sustainable system for the management of the production and maintenance recurrent operation.
- To analyse the procedure, processes and propose improved methods
- To suggest equipment modification in view of improving its health and safety, ergonomics, efficiency and reliability aspects.
- To train the technician and production staff
- To trouble shoot whenever necessary
- To suggest and implement modification on the equipment (program, electrical cabling and/or mechanical set-up)
- Whenever necessary, participate in the specification, planning and setting up of projects for the installation of new equipment or their modification/replacement.
- To participate in the implementation of equipment or lay-out modification.
- Responsible for the respect and implementation of the highest standard in health and safety.
- HND/BSc in any Engineering or general Engineering
- Membership of NSE, COREN or NISP is an added advantage.
- 7 to 10 years cummulative experience in industrial environment at both technician and engineering level
- Siemens & Omron PLC programming and installation
- Cabling techniques Pneumatic and hydraulic system knowledge
- Understanding of P&ID, electrical diagram, mechanical and civil engineering drawing
- Pump performance analysis and pump maintenance
- Steam actuator and control
- Medium voltage cabling and protection set-up
- Good knowledge of Scada system is a plus
- Pneumatic and hydraulic system knowledge
- Fluent technical English
Method of Application
Interested candidate should apply online on Adexen website
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Manager, Diving and Offshore Maintenance Services at Hyprops Nigeria Limited
- Pavement and Materials Engineer at an Engineering Company - ValueFronteira Limited
- Business Development Manager at ALE Nigeria
- Senior Cost Specialist at DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited - WorleyParsons
- Mechanical Engineers at McTimothy Associates
- Technical Sales Engineers at Greenpeg Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at Nigeria Machine Tools Limited (NMT)
- Latest Recruitment at Coscharis Group Limited