Methods/Process Engineer at Adexen
Posted on: 26 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Adexen
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by the leading organization in Nigeria engaged in manufacturing, marketing and installation of ceiling and roofing products to recruit a Methods Engineer for their operations.
This position is based in Enugu- Nigeria
Our client is one of the major players in the building industry.
- Act as a member of a technical team comprising the production, maintenance, quality and continuous improvement elements.
- To create sustainable system for the management of the production and maintenance recurrent operation.
- To analyse the procedure, processes and propose improved methods
- To suggest equipment modification in view of improving its health and safety, ergonomics, efficiency and reliability aspects.
- To train the technician and production staff
- To trouble shoot whenever necessary
- To suggest and implement modification on the equipment (program, electrical cabling and/or mechanical set-up)
- Whenever necessary, participate in the specification, planning and setting up of projects for the installation of new equipment or their modification/replacement.
- To participate in the implementation of equipment or lay-out modification.
- Responsible for the respect and implementation of the highest standard in health and safety.
- HND/BSc in any Engineering or general Engineering
- Membership of NSE, COREN or NISP is an added advantage.
- 7 to 10 years cummulative experience in industrial environment at both technician and engineering level
- Siemens & Omron PLC programming and installation
- Cabling techniques Pneumatic and hydraulic system knowledge
- Understanding of P&ID, electrical diagram, mechanical and civil engineering drawing
- Pump performance analysis and pump maintenance
- Steam actuator and control
- Medium voltage cabling and protection set-up
- Good knowledge of Scada system is a plus
- Pneumatic and hydraulic system knowledge
- Fluent technical English
Method of Application
Interested candidate should apply online on Adexen website
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Facilitator for Power at AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Jobs at Adfoldam Nigeria Enterprise Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Leventis Motors Limited
- Project Manager at Subsea 7
- Latest Vacancies at Stag Engineering Nigeria Limited
- Hydraulic Infrastructure Engineer at O.K. ISOKARIARI & Sons (NIGERIA) Limited
- Lead Pipeline Engineer at Penspen
- Engineering Jobs at Smartflow Technologies Limited