Executive Vacancy in a Micro-Finance Bank via SPC Patterns Consulting
Posted on: 26 June, 2016
Deadline: 8 July, 2016
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at SPC Patterns Consulting
Our Client, a reputable Micro-Finance Bank with Head office in Lagos seek qualified and experienced candidate to fill the position of General Manager/Chief Operating Officer.
- Bsc/HND with at least verifiable 5 years’ experience financial services industry to include credit, relationship management, business/marketing strategy development, product development/management, deep industry knowledge, and strong relationships.
- Experience in the Micro-finance industry will be an added advantage.
- MSc/MBA and professional qualifications shall be considered an advantage.
- The GM/COO will be expected to achieve business performance results through the Management Team and to assist the Executive Directors and the Board in policy formulation. Administer, monitor and control the day to day operations of the Bank.
Method of Application
All interested candidates should submit their CVs with the position applied for as the SUBJECT OF THE MAIL to email@example.com
Only qualified applicant will be shortlisted. Application must be submitted on or before July 8, 2016.
Salary - Moderate.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about SPC Patterns ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Account Officers at Arkounting Business Concepts Limited
- Graduate Business Development Officers/Marketers at CrusaderSterling Pensions Limited - 8 Positions
- Accountants at Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners
- Graduate Accountants at Ojike & Partners
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Recruitment for Team Lead, Corporate Social Responsibility
- Financial Analyst Assistants at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Country Sourcing Manager at Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria
- Group Loan Officers at Verite Microfinance Bank Limited