Executive Vacancy in a Micro-Finance Bank via SPC Patterns Consulting
Posted on: 26 June, 2016
Deadline: 8 July, 2016
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at SPC Patterns Consulting
Our Client, a reputable Micro-Finance Bank with Head office in Lagos seek qualified and experienced candidate to fill the position of General Manager/Chief Operating Officer.
- Bsc/HND with at least verifiable 5 years’ experience financial services industry to include credit, relationship management, business/marketing strategy development, product development/management, deep industry knowledge, and strong relationships.
- Experience in the Micro-finance industry will be an added advantage.
- MSc/MBA and professional qualifications shall be considered an advantage.
- The GM/COO will be expected to achieve business performance results through the Management Team and to assist the Executive Directors and the Board in policy formulation. Administer, monitor and control the day to day operations of the Bank.
Method of Application
All interested candidates should submit their CVs with the position applied for as the SUBJECT OF THE MAIL to email@example.com
Only qualified applicant will be shortlisted. Application must be submitted on or before July 8, 2016.
Salary - Moderate.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about SPC Patterns ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment for Entry-level Customer Service Officers
- Female Sales Role At An Investment, Securities And Trading Company - Worforce Group
- Accountants at a Reputable Financial Service Company - Petros Consulting LLC
- PayConnect Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017
- Career Opportunities at OneFi
- Graduate Sales Executives at a MicroFinance Bank - Workplace Centre Limited
- Career Opportunity at CitiBank
- Job Openings at CityCode Mortgage Bank Limited