Executive Vacancy in a Micro-Finance Bank via SPC Patterns Consulting
Posted on: 26 June, 2016
Deadline: 8 July, 2016
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at SPC Patterns Consulting
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our Client, a reputable Micro-Finance Bank with Head office in Lagos seek qualified and experienced candidate to fill the position of General Manager/Chief Operating Officer.
- Bsc/HND with at least verifiable 5 years’ experience financial services industry to include credit, relationship management, business/marketing strategy development, product development/management, deep industry knowledge, and strong relationships.
- Experience in the Micro-finance industry will be an added advantage.
- MSc/MBA and professional qualifications shall be considered an advantage.
- The GM/COO will be expected to achieve business performance results through the Management Team and to assist the Executive Directors and the Board in policy formulation. Administer, monitor and control the day to day operations of the Bank.
Method of Application
All interested candidates should submit their CVs with the position applied for as the SUBJECT OF THE MAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified applicant will be shortlisted. Application must be submitted on or before July 8, 2016.
Salary - Moderate.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about SPC Patterns ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Macroeconomist Local Professionnal (ECVP) at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Product Manager - Trade and Treasury at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Communications Officer at Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank PLC (ITMB)
- 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme at FBN General Insurance Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Head, Compliance at Radix Pension Managers Limited
- Job Vacancies at GVA Partners
- Job Opportunities at The African Development Bank Group (AfDB)