Executive Vacancy in a Micro-Finance Bank via SPC Patterns Consulting
Posted on: 26 June, 2016
Deadline: 8 July, 2016
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at SPC Patterns Consulting
Our Client, a reputable Micro-Finance Bank with Head office in Lagos seek qualified and experienced candidate to fill the position of General Manager/Chief Operating Officer.
- Bsc/HND with at least verifiable 5 years’ experience financial services industry to include credit, relationship management, business/marketing strategy development, product development/management, deep industry knowledge, and strong relationships.
- Experience in the Micro-finance industry will be an added advantage.
- MSc/MBA and professional qualifications shall be considered an advantage.
- The GM/COO will be expected to achieve business performance results through the Management Team and to assist the Executive Directors and the Board in policy formulation. Administer, monitor and control the day to day operations of the Bank.
Method of Application
All interested candidates should submit their CVs with the position applied for as the SUBJECT OF THE MAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified applicant will be shortlisted. Application must be submitted on or before July 8, 2016.
Salary - Moderate.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about SPC Patterns ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Team Assistant at the World Bank Group
- Network Analyst Recruitment at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Fresh Recruitment at African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Financial Sales Executives at Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited
- Latest Recruitment at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Graduate Internal Control Officers at ARM Life Plc
- Latest Recruitment at The World Bank
- Senior System Administrator at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)