Fresh Job Position at Hobark
Posted on: 24 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is an Integrated Services Company whose subsidiaries: DrillPet International Limited (DIL), Uniterm Nigeria Limited (UNL), UltiProc Nigeria Limited (UPNL), Hobark Consultant Management Services (HCMS) and Gigasecprovide Manpower Services & Logistics Support, Drilling Operations and Consultancy Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs & Drilling Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas Industry. IP security services.
- EPC, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production, QA/QC
QAQC Activities General
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in inspecting incoming materials, in processconstruction components, and finished module to ensure adherence to company quality standards and customerspecifications.
- Supervises the Quality Control functions/activities of a project or its parts, including Quality Controlinspection schedules and the collection of Quality Records. Ensures the availability of quality recorddocuments.
- Assesses the implementation of the Quality Plan on site.
- Allocates Quality Control personnel to the various areas of site activity.
- Supervises inspections, reports and the documentation issued by inspectors and collect and file therequired Quality Records.
- Evaluates the qualifications of welders and Non Destructive Test-NDT technicians with regard to the activities assigned.
- Evaluates the qualifications of inspection personnel.
- Ensures the correct application of Quality Control phase.
- Takes case of reporting on his duty to Project Superintendent (PS).
- Arranges in coordination with PS and site personnel procedures, manuals and reports.
- Be sure that all sites activities are carried out according to reference documentation.
- Cooperates in Event Report Management and for all the implementation of relative corrective actions.
- Systematically record the nonconformity or event reports issued and identify appropriate correctiveactions.
- Manages collaboration of measurement instruments and related certifications.
- Distributes Quality Plan on Site.
- Informs the Project Quality Engineer of any deviation regarding the contract.
- Checks the completeness and conformity to specified applicable requirements, standards and/or directives.
- Ensures that the tests, controls and inspections are carried out and that personnel have access to all required project documentation.
- Makes site personnel aware of and trainee them on quality topics.
- Ensures, whenever necessary, the update of site quality control plans / control procedures.
- Ensure proper control/traceability on free issue and purchased materials and that they conform to required specification.
- Ensure Contractors’ control and adherence to specification, codes, standards and statutory requirements
- Update internal Database with all information (Corrective Action Requests, Nonconformities and Deviations/Derogations etc) and prepare statistic analysis.
- Determine with the Yard CSR or Superintendent where improvements are required and where necessary recommend corrective action.
- Participate at kick-off meetings.
- Review the “As Built” Dossier for completeness and correctness.
- Perform physical inspections, plan and co-ordinate piping test and to interpret test and result.
- Initiate, discuss with the Yard QA/QC leader and help to promote all necessary corrective actions for any failure identified within the project quality system.
- Ensure all nonconformities are resolved, track trends and make recommendations to the Yard QA/QC leader for inspection levels and frequency changes.
- Attend weekly project meetings and monthly meetings with Contractors
- Carried out Final Inspection of Modules together with QAQC Yard Representative
- Prepared and issued Inspection Release Certificates.
- Performs other duties as assigned to him/her by upper line of authorities
- High standard of verbal and written communications, including: report writing, presentations, diplomacy and assertiveness.
- Be fully conversant with Welding Processes, Welders qualifications, Materials identification, NDE Techniques and with Manufacturing/construction activities and Painting/Coating/Fireproofing process.
- Able to follow up pWPS, PQR and WPS, WQT and WPQT, painting/coating qualification.
- Knowledgeable in the various applications of welding, painting, pressure vessel codes and standards and Can direct people
- Strategic thinking – Decision Making - Listening and reception. Problem Solving Spirit of Enterprise -Relations management. Flexibility – Excellence orientation.
- Innovation – Change management. Planning target control – Communication. Experience with latest inspection and monitoring methods.
- Good working knowledge of AWS, BGAS/CSWIP, ANSI, NACE, API Codes, metallurgy, welding engineering, NDT Used I n FPSO design and construction.
- Graduate Bachelors degree (B. Sc) or equivalent in engineering disciplines relevant to Oil& Gas and Construction engineering activities.
- Professional Experience (number of years): 10 years of relevant construction experience in Oil and Gas Production Projects.
- Administrative skill including proficiency in typical office application (Words, Excel, Power Point, etc)
- Fluent in English and able to communicate at all level within the Company. Good planning capacity, presentation , negotiation and organizational skills
Method of Application
To apply, visit Hobark Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hobark International Limited (HIL)Similar Jobs
- Front Office Executives at an Oil and Gas Firm - Fosad Consulting
- Graduate Account Officer at Caverton Offshore Support Group
- FOPS - Training Facilitators at Onstream Group
- Latest Job Opportunities at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Jobs at Westfield Energy Resources Limited
- Fresh Job Opportunity at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Accounting Jobs at Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited
- Finance Assistants at Luxxor Group