Career at MacTay Group
Posted on: 24 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at MacTay Consulting
At the MacTay Group, we are driven by the belief that limitations are only a figment of the imagination and with commitment and the right team, anything is possible.
Responsible for the design and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure that quality standards are met across all products/services. Responsible for developing and ensuring all content materials are clear and consistent, complete and credible, and that texts are well written, grammatically correct and accessible.
- Plan, direct and coordinate all the quality assurance activities of the company.
- Manage relationships with all content providers and ensure the timely receipt of content from them.
- Maintain status update on all content review, submission and development.
- Manage invoicing and payment processes for all content providers.
- Identify, source and engage competent content providers when needed, for all mobile content.
- Work with content providers in developing content syllabus for all mobile content by providing direction on preferred content focus.
- Supervise to ensure the review of all mobile content. All content must be in line with established standards and free of all forms of errors: typos, excess spacing, grammatical, lexical, sexually explicit language and fraud.
- Monitor and provide reports on how all mobile services are performing. Ensure the prompt escalation and resolution of any anomaly with any service revenue.
- Co-ordinate and monitor all digital user experience testing activities. Ensure the prompt escalation and resolution of any issues observed.
- Co-ordinate and monitor all customer relations management activities.
- Lead, direct and supervise the work of subordinates.
- Responsible for identifying training needs of subordinates and liaising with the HR Unit to implement agreed training schedules for all staff in the unit. Attend and facilitate training and other employee development programs as may be required from time to time.
- University Degree in English Language preferred.
- 5-7 years’ experience in journalism, communications or a related field
- Vast Quality Assurance experience in a digital news environment
- Some experience in a daily news environment, i.e., a daily newspaper
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a quality assurance managerial role, preferably from a telecoms VAS company or a Media press/ Publication environment
- Ability to read and write French language fluently is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
Method of Application
To apply, visit MacTay Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MacTay ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- HR/Admin Intern at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Senior Manager Roles at Fosad Consulting Ltd
- Intern Recruitment at Fadac Resources
- Head, Business Analyst at TriVersa Ltd
- Jobs at Rutotech International Limited
- Chief Financial Officer at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Business Managers at SGS Nigeria
- Nursing Director (Repatriate) at Universal Careers