Airswift European Production Operations and Maintenance team are now offering the chance to join our Nigerian partners in delivering an Offshore Marine Manager
position. This role is rotational based on the asset working on a 28/28 cycle.
- Marine background and experience in Marine operations holding Master’s certificate for seagoing vessel.
- Valid DP certificate and background as authority in DP(Expert)
- Work as Marine Warranty Surveyor.
- Must have a valid OVID certificate.
This position requires an efficient transfer into work so professionals with recent work history offshore in the West African region that have valid offshore certificates as well as strong references for their work will be a priority.
Please consider carefully applying for this position - you will be required to have all valid paperwork in place as well as proven FPSO management/FSU management exposure in marine operations. Ideally project exposure in transition from project to operations would be ideal.
- Get in touch with us for more information - we would be more than happy to provide further details to you. We are contactable via all our usual media channels.