Apply for Jobs at Adexen
Posted on: 24 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen is a global Human Ressources Company providing business services in Europe and Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering and Supply chain. We know how important people are to business. We also think that "People are the future of Africa"
- His first responsibility within the organisation is to enforce and assure that safety standards are always fully implemented within his factory.
- His second responsibility within the organisation is to ensure at all time that operation are conducted within an excellent housekeeping (a clean environment is prone to excellence and safety).
- Full authority on the daily factory operations within the guide lines defined by the COO.
- Full responsibility for correct implementation of the recipe and operational production parameters (density and thickness) defined by the COO for achieving the expected raw material yield.
- Full responsibility for controlling with his managerial team the labour force (overtime, labour force allocated per production unit).
- Full authority for organising the maintenance interventions, for ordering the necessary external services and required parts (within the allocated yearly budget)
- Organize safety talks and trainings with his team and downwards within the factory structure.
- Ensure at all time that housekeeping is implemented as per company guidelines.
- Manage his Factory to obtain the best possible machine efficiency with the lowest possible level of stoppages to ensure the optimal production capacity at all time of the production lines.
- Ensure that finished products leaving his factory comply at all time and consistently to the quality and specifications defined by the company.
- Organize the monthly follow-up and strict adherence to the maintenance budget defined by the COO.
- Ensure that production is done with strict respect of raw material recipes and raw material yield as directed by the COO.
- Manage and organize the required number of shifts based on the yearly factory production budget defined by the COO.
- Ensure with procurement and technical store managements that vital spares and consumables are always available to have smooth operations.
- Prepare with his managers the annual shut down (list of works to be done, list of parts needed, ensure the availability of internal and external resources, prepare necessary risk analysis for exceptional works and define appropriate protective counter measures).
- Organize, participate and lead daily the factory operation meeting (safety, maintenance, process, operation review).
- Assist the COO in the elaboration of the yearly budget: heavy maintenance, capex replacement, labour optimisation…
- Participate to the weekly operational meeting with the commercial people for optimum definition of the production planning.
- Coaching and teaching to his close collaborator the best practice of management.
- Graduated engineer (electro-mechanical with strong automation knowledge)
- Preferably 10 years with experience in manufacturing organisation or in maintenance management
- Able to negotiate with local contractors involved in the execution of projects allocated to the factory manager by the COO.
- Ideally, someone having already a strong exposure to the fibre cement technology.
- Good understanding of the production and process
- Good understanding of automation (be able to dialogue with added value with technicians in charge)
- Strong technical background for follow-up of maintenance team (generalist formation is ideal)
- Capable to manage a skilled workforce and his direct team.
- Communication skills and ability to motivate a team is most essential.
- Must be a leader motivating his team for achieving the goals defined by the COO and the company.
- Having participated to the Redco training is a must.
- SAP knowledge will be a plus
go to method of application »
The main mission of the internal controller will be to:
- Deploy Group guidelines and methodology on Internal Control
- Assess accurately the internal control level and efficiencies in each process
- The Internal controller will be the key contact of Internal Auditors & External Auditors in Internal Control mission
- Ensure Roll-out & appropriation of Internal Control Methodology & Referential
- Ensure controls enforced are efficient to secure reliability of financials. When there are changes in the Group Referential or new risks locally identified, the local description on controls is reinforced.
- Manage the testing planning to achieve it in terms of timing and quality. Guarantee testing sheets descriptions are value added to cover the risks and identify deficiencies. When there are change in the Group Referential or in the local controls description, testing sheets description is updated.
- Perform the testing, the follow–up of action plans and audit recommendations and the support to BPOs and control owners in their missions. When deficiencies are identified, contribute to identify recommendations.
- Knowledge & expertise retention on Controls, Processes & tools
- Networking, Benchmarking & Good practices exchange with other Group entities
- 5 years minimum experience in accounting, finance, auditing or Business Management in an international organization preferred
- 3 years experience as an internal controller
- Experience in writing internal policies and procedures and process evaluation and documentation and implementation
- A demonstrated knowledge of finance, accounting and internal controls
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical skills. Detail oriented and ability to work and interpret figures and other financial information.
- Strong communication skills - both oral and written.
- Ability to address issues and effect change effectively.
- The flexibility and independence to work in a changing and unstructured environment.
Method of Application
To apply, click on preferred job title(s)
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Sales Roles at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Sales Cordinators at Fadac Resources
- Accounts Officers at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Job Opportunities at Rutotech International
- Junior Sales Managers at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Head, Human Resources at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- Senior Retail Manager at OutsideIn HR Limited
- Business Development Manager at Optimal HR Group