Richmeal- a company involves with production, marketing and sales of superior quality foods & Beverages, headquartered at Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria, requires a competent and exponential sales professional to manage the role of overseeing overall sales and marketing in Northern Region as the Regional Sales Manager.
Reporting to : Head of Sales and Marketing
Location: Northern Region of Nigeria (Kano)
Hours: Full time Monday to Friday (8am – 6pm)
Salary Scale: NGN 1,440,000.00 - NGN 1,800,000.00 Excluding Incentives
Mandatory: Achieved a minimum of NGN 100 Million monthly in Sales within the last 3 months
We are searching for competent and exponential sales professional with established lead within the Fast Moving Consumer Goods industry specifically, professionals within the food and beverage sales value chain distributorship networks across the Northern Region : Abuja, Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Kastina, Niger, Plateau, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, and Zamfara, The Job description requires individuals with an aggressive sales record and experience mandatory to meeting the day to day key performance index (KPI) set out for that region and managing the regional value chain and sales personels within the region as to contribute their shared quota to our pan nigerian overall sales objectives.
Relevance (Key Responsibilities):
- Develop sales plans to achieve or exceed the annual sales objectives and targets for the region
- Monitor and control the sales budget to ensure optimum utilization of resources for the region
- Generate sales of company products through a team of salesmen and reps in order to achieve or exceed the annual sales targets
- Generate sales through distributors and wholesalers ensuring adequate distribution coverage for the company’s products both within the open and closed market.
- Conduct regular market visits to check route coverage, competitor activities and continuous search for new opportunities in order to increase sales.
- Provide business partners with information about new or improved products and services in order to improve sales.
- Develop and maintain an efficient distribution network to ensure company products are available across the region both in closed and open market.
- Establish and ensure that all sales administration procedures relating to the region are properly implemented in order to motivate sales teams to succeed.
- Ensure achievement of sales fundamentals (coverage, distribution, visibility, merchandising and pricing) for the region.
- Build the sales force capability via continuous embedded coaching.
- Liaise with the marketing team to ensure adequate marketing support by way of merchandising to provide brands availability and visibility.
- Provide quality leadership for Richmeal staff, value chain and customers in all assigned tasks, while upholding Richmeal values.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- HND Diploma/Degree with NYSC certificate.
- Fluency in Hausa language is a critical criteria.
- Must have achieved minimum target of NGN 100 million monthly consistently within the last 3 months.
- Proof of pre- establish distributorship network within the Northern region both with open and closed market.
- 10-15 years cognate work experience within the last 3 years of which must have served as a Regional Manager within the region or must have played a key role in the organization’s operations been in charge of sales performance in the mentioned region.
- Must be computer literate to write monthly reports and key in data into backend software.
- Strong communication skills, drive for excellence and strong personal values and seal to add value to long term organizational objective.
- Must be a married professional with wife and children living within the region
Method of Application
If you are interested in applying please send your application with CV and cover letter at email@example.com
Your cover letter must include the following:
- Why you want this job
- How your background and experience make you most suitable candidate
- One or more examples where you have exhibited with detailed demonstrated examples of success in delivering on responsibilities that are relevant to this role.
If you are a not a Nigerian citizen (details of your rights to work in Nigeria must be bona fide as this job doesn’t qualify to process working visas).
Please explain if you have any disability that may prevent you from been shortlisted as to provide you with recommended assistance to participate.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date on 30th June 2016
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.