Engineering Opportunity at EPCM
Posted on: 24 June, 2016
Deadline: 30 June, 2016
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at EPCM Engineers Limited
EPCM Engineers Limited, is currently recruiting, on behalf of its client, an Oil & Gas Asset Company for suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of a International Reservoir Engineering Specialist on a contractual basis.
- The specialist shall provide hands on reservoir engineering activities within client assets and/or new business opportunities to ensure proper implementation of development plans designed to optimize or improve ultimate recovery. The value activities shall include initiating and guiding in Improved/Enhanced Hydrocarbon (HC) Recovery pilot programs, reservoir monitoring, and field development studies to determine medium and long-term implications of different depletion options. This shall include 2D and 3D analysis.
- Specialist shall be expected to define and implement quality control and quality assurance standards for all reservoir engineering activities within subsurface team. Recommending major / new development / recovery projects and advising management as to the optimum exploitation plans or development strategies.
- Candidate should demonstrate critical thinking abilities with confidence on ability to deliver on commitments.
Projects Screening & Pilot Designs for Improved Oil Recovery (IOR) and Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR):
- Carry out screening studies to evaluate well options considering reservoir conditions, commercial and technical feasibility. Past experience in preparing Competent Persons Report (CPR) is added advantage.
- Carry out and recommend pilots, analyze and evaluate results and make recommendations.
- Recommend and advise management as to the optimum option or pilot design based on Techno-economic analysis
- Support the company in identifying potential investment / farm-in opportunities utilizing commercial technologies
Field depletion / development plans:
- Carry out the investigation of problems related to reservoirs exploitation and recommend suitable solutions. Include the use of new tools, logging techniques, studies, etc.
- Initiate short and long-term reservoir depletion strategies based on optimized reservoir studies/ management plans, plus drawing on experience and latest reservoir management technologies.
- Identify HC recovery improvement opportunities or methods like artificial lift, productivity enhancement, completion techniques and pressure maintenance methods
- Estimate ranges of economic and ultimate recovery factors to rank development options
- Keep abreast of technological development in the field of improved HC recovery
- Evaluate / recommend trials of new technologies.
- Direct / facilitate technical workshops.
- Sufficient experience to own directives and recommendations for oil recovery plans. Ability to work independently and also in teams is a definite advantage.
- BSc/MSc/Ph.D in Petroleum/Reservoir Engineering/Geology.
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience.
- $85,000-150,000 Per Annum Plus Excellent Bonus payments for Each Successful Development Well Completion.
- Initial 12 Months Contract, renewable on 6-Monthly basis.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their detailed Resume to email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about EPCM Engineers LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Human Resources Services Officer at an Oil & Gas Company - Human Edge Limited
- Entry-Level Admin/Sales Representatives at Easy Gas Nigeria Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC)
- Senior Operating Manuel Technical Writer, Operguid at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Documentation Officers at RusselSmith Group
- Medical Doctors at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Jobs in the Mining Sector at Workforce Group (UPDATED)
- Internal Audit and Compliance Officers at RusselSmith Group