New Job Vacancy at Global Profilers
Posted on: 23 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Global Profilers
Globalprofilers is an international recruitment & HR consultancy company, we are providing a wide range of recruitment and selection services to local and international companies in Africa. Our Team of dedicated consultants offers businesses to get the right and best talent across wide range of sectors and professions.
Africa is experiencing an economic boom in all sectors. It is a dynamic as well as complex & diverse market. Our Specialized approach is backed by deep understanding of all aspects of business and industry in this challenging and growing market whilst retaining our global standards in talent acquisition and HR services.
- Identification of new business opportunities and projects promoting the company’s core and 3rd party offering such as packet transport, MSPP and DWDM solutions.
- Manage the sales process of the new business/project opportunities including negotiations and closure of new business and partner contracts.
- Manage multi million dollars funnel and actual business revenue.
- Partner assessment and recruiting in cooperation with the channels support entity.
- Manage existing projects and business activities;
- Lead the account team (sales engineer and project manager).
- Manage orders and sales forecasts in accordance with structured complex IT CRM systems.
- Create and retain positive ongoing relationships with the customers/partners
- Manage good relations, communication and team work of the internally involved parties including the products LoBs (Line of Business units), customer support, project management, legal, finance etc
Qualification and Experience:
- Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or related field
- Good understanding of the Telecommunications industry, market and product
- Proven experience of at least 2 years in telecom sales in Nigeria (Preferably selling HW solutions)
- Succeeded to create and manage a business scope of over 5 million dollars annually.
- Excellent relationship with customers and partners in Nigeria (telecom companies, carriers, utilities, governmental customers, etc.)
- Academic degree, preferably of technical nature.
- Readiness for frequent travels– must
- High self-motivation to achieve goals without supervision and able to work remotely
- Resourceful; strong problem resolution skill
- Good presentation and written communication skills
- High level of inter-personal skill in developing relationship with customer
- Hunger for success
Method of Application
To apply, visit Global Profilers Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Global ProfilersSimilar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at Ruhe Global Resources (RGR)
- Sales Vacancies at Stresert Services Limited
- Sales Support Officer at Rovedana Limited (10 Positions)
- Chief Operating Officer at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Real Estate Surveyor at HRLeverage
- Job Openings at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Digital Financial Services Consultant (Africa) at Business & Finance Consulting (BFC)
- Head, Social Performance at a Multinational Manufacturing Firm - Ralds & Agate