Job at Vodafone Global Enterprise (VGE)
Posted on: 23 June, 2016
Deadline: 3 July, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Vodafone Group Enterprise (VGE)
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Vodafone Global Enterprise (VGE) is our Global organisation, committed to providing innovative products and services to enable multi-national organisations to stay agile and competitive - wherever in the world they do business. We are on a journey to pioneer a world of total communications solutions, where fixed, mobile, voice and data will all become one mobility solution and are able to help our clients do 'more with less' by empowering employees to work more flexibly and efficiently.
- This role is key to enhancing our opportunities and W1N in the highly dynamic and competitive Egyptian market. This will be cemented through playing an integral role in the commercial design of new products/propositions to ensure alignment with the overall strategic goals of the business.
- Lead on all aspects related to customer base profitability by administering effective pricing policies, initiatives and leading value based customer investment programmes to ensure the profitability of the company.
- Balance value and pricing across the Mass and Youth segment to ensure the most favourable returns for the overall company.
- Design and lead the development of effective product analytical framework, commercial/pricing business models, benchmarking and profitability tracking tools, and use these to guide and influence business decisions. This includes working across the business to ensure continued access to all relevant data and analytics required for the purpose of executing these accountabilities.
- Provide guidance on the viability of all product and pricing initiatives based on complex profitability and business case modelling and base risk assessment.
- Commercially driven, able to rationalise strategies into deliverable, operational business plans
- Excellent data manipulation & modelling skills.
- Strong communication and influencing skills, credible at chairing and able to build cross functional partnerships
- Strong commercial acumen
- Comfortable working in a supercharged environment, taking initiative and managing multiple projects at once
Method of Application
To apply, visit Vodafone Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Vodafone Group Enterprise (VGE)Similar Jobs
- Fresh Jobs at WECO Systems International Limited
- Wellhead Service Technician at Renux Media
- Social Media Specialist at Diggidal Computer Limited
- Job Vacancies at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Marketing Manager - Central West Africa at the International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
- Applications & Systems Developer at Voucher Net Limited
- ERP Cloud Base Support Analyst at Dataflex Nigeria Limited
- UI/UX Designer at Exolve Technologies Limited