Job at Vodafone Global Enterprise (VGE)
Posted on: 23 June, 2016
Deadline: 3 July, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Vodafone Group Enterprise (VGE)
Vodafone Global Enterprise (VGE) is our Global organisation, committed to providing innovative products and services to enable multi-national organisations to stay agile and competitive - wherever in the world they do business. We are on a journey to pioneer a world of total communications solutions, where fixed, mobile, voice and data will all become one mobility solution and are able to help our clients do 'more with less' by empowering employees to work more flexibly and efficiently.
- This role is key to enhancing our opportunities and W1N in the highly dynamic and competitive Egyptian market. This will be cemented through playing an integral role in the commercial design of new products/propositions to ensure alignment with the overall strategic goals of the business.
- Lead on all aspects related to customer base profitability by administering effective pricing policies, initiatives and leading value based customer investment programmes to ensure the profitability of the company.
- Balance value and pricing across the Mass and Youth segment to ensure the most favourable returns for the overall company.
- Design and lead the development of effective product analytical framework, commercial/pricing business models, benchmarking and profitability tracking tools, and use these to guide and influence business decisions. This includes working across the business to ensure continued access to all relevant data and analytics required for the purpose of executing these accountabilities.
- Provide guidance on the viability of all product and pricing initiatives based on complex profitability and business case modelling and base risk assessment.
- Commercially driven, able to rationalise strategies into deliverable, operational business plans
- Excellent data manipulation & modelling skills.
- Strong communication and influencing skills, credible at chairing and able to build cross functional partnerships
- Strong commercial acumen
- Comfortable working in a supercharged environment, taking initiative and managing multiple projects at once
Method of Application
To apply, visit Vodafone Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Vodafone Group Enterprise (VGE)Similar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Internet Solutions Nigeria Limited (ISN)
- Sales Vacancy at ipNX Nigeria Limited
- Finance Manager at Transsion Holdings
- Application Developers (JAVA and PHP) at Upperlink Limited
- Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Job Vacancies at Modu Sterling Global Venture
- Marketing Officers at BeKaufmann DigiTech
- Solution Sales Specialist, Public Sector Africa at Oracle Nigeria