New Job Vacancy at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
Posted on: 23 June, 2016
Deadline: 20 July, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Resource Intermediaries Limited
Resource Intermediaries Limited is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. The conceptual definition of the company is "easing business burdens", which is the fundamental reason for our existence. In living this definition, we focus on three key areas; Human Resource Recruitment & Management, Janitorial Services and Business Support Services (Legal and Company Secretarial Services, Information Technology and Finance & Accounting).
- Verify compliance and proper filling of loan agreements
- Follow up on loan insurance and quality guarantees
- Assess the situation of late payment to facilitate speedy customer in the payment
- Establish recovery procedures for managing customers in arrears
- To ensure the recovery of unpaid receivables
- Monitor customer file and late payment in arrears
- Perform reminders by telephone, mail or in the field of late payment by customers
- Apply debt collection procedures to unpaid installments
- Maintain close contact with customers when necessary and feasible
- Achieve given recovery targets
- Negotiate a new schedule in case of actual difficulty of the customer found
- Ensure recovering unpaid installments is in accordance to the banks’ policy
- Checking loan agreements
- Quality control and guarantees of the implementation of loan insurance
- Monitoring customer‘s compliance to timeline.
- Representing the company in the relationship with: Customers - external legal stakeholders in the collection - insurers.
Educational Qualification & Experience
- First Degree in any discipline. Background in Law will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years working experience of which at least 3 years must be as Head of Recovery in a MFB or Commercial Bank.
- Experience in colateral management, use of Debt Recovery systems, drafting of contracts and debt recovery.
- The ability to show initiative when required to work as an individual, and as part of a team
- Enthusiasm, and an ability to adapt to and implement changes in working practices
- Good communication skills , both verbally and in written format
- The ability to explain and respond to detailed issues in a clear and concise manner
- Tactfulness, discretion and confidentiality at all times
- The ability to prioritize work and meet defined targets and deadlines
- The ability to work in a busy and often demanding environment
- Experience in the use of Debt Recovery systems; good IT skills, ie MS Word/Excel; generally IT literate. Knowledge and previous experience of using a Document Management System is desirable.
Method of Application
To apply, visit RIL Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Resource Intermediaries LimitedSimilar Jobs
- HR Executives at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Job Openings at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Job Openings at 25TH and Staffing
- Job Opportunities at C&F Porter Novelli
- Latest Jobs at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Entry- Level Legal Practitioners at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
- Senior Research Executives at Kantar
- Head, Brand & Marketing at TDI Global