New Job at Christian Aid (CA)
Posted on: 23 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Christian Aid
Christian Aid (CA) is a UK-based international NGO, partnering with others to end poverty in Africa. At the heart of this vision is the transformation of the lives of people who live in poverty, empowering them to have a brighter future. Christian Aid works in more than 30 countries and has been operating in Nigeria since 2003. The Nigeria Country programme focuses on Community Health and HIV, Accountable Governance including humanitarian response and Gender.
About the role
- The role works within the Administrative role family and is key to ensuring staff, visitors and goods are taken to their required destination within Christian Aids offices, with significant travel within country.
- To provide logistics and administrative support within Christian Aid office.
- To maintain all Christian Aid vehicles, including safety equipment.
- To ensure regular maintenance of the project vehicle and where required, ensure any complex vehicle repairs are carried out by the appropriate service provider.
- You have a minimum of Secondary School Certification with basic knowledge of clerical work.
- You must have a minimum of five years driving experience, including evidence of a one year learning period with a valid driving licence and any other documentation required to drive and maintain a four wheel vehicle.
- You must also have experience driving a vehicle with passengers, knowledge of the area and experience of liaising with government and security officials when required.
- You must have basic computer skills and be able to communicate in English language. It is desirable for you to have administrative and logistic support experience
Method of Application
To apply, visit Christian Aid Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Christian AidSimilar Jobs
- Logistics Officer at Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
- Latest Jobs at Gender Equality, Peace and Development Centre (GEPADC)
- Latest Job Vacancies at Malaria Consortium
- Business Development Advisor at Plan International
- Senior Program Officer, Special Projects at FHI 360
- Graduate Human Resource Assistant at Mercy Corps Nigeria
- Renovation and Construction of Camp Facilities, Custom House at The Agency For Technical Cooperation And Development (ACTED)
- Job Vacancies at The Agency For Technical Cooperation And Development (ACTED)