The Civil Society Scaling-Up Nutrition in Nigeria (CS-SUNN) is a non-governmental, non-profit making coalition, made up of organizations with a shared vision to transform Nigeria into a country where every citizen is food and nutrition secured.
Civil Society Scaling-Up Nutrition in Nigeria (CS SUNN) is a coalition of civil societies with interest in Nutrition in Nigeria and was launched on 7th August 2014. Its prime objective is to mobilize non-state actors to generate evidence, build capacity, advocate and stimulate communities and stakeholders to scale up nutrition interventions in Nigeria.
• The Project Director will be a member of the CS SUNN steering committee, with shared accountability and vision for Scaling up Nutrition movement in Nigeria.
• S/He will lead the transformation of Scaling up Nutrition's programming in Nigeria to a new operating model, whilst also delivering all project's strategy within the country through:
• Delivering quality programmes, including advocacy for Nutrition at all levels in all key relevant sectors
• Serving Steering committee members and the partners of CS-SUNN including our donors /funders
• Guaranteeing a structured growth of the operational platform and managing new opportunities
Key Areas of Accountability:
• As a member of the Steering Committee, contribute to strategic and operational development and delivery of organizational projects and programs in line with the CS SUNN mandate, strategy and theory of change.
• Country Program Development
• Country project /program implementation
• Country Program Representation
• Deliver transformational change at the country and state levels
• Country Office Oversight
• Minimum of advanced degree in Nutrition, Public Health Nutrition or equivalent with additional training in communication/advocacy.
• Track record of building personal networks at a senior level, resulting in securing new opportunities for the organisation.
• Experience of solving complex issues through analysis, definition of a clear way forward and ensuring buy-in.
• Strong skills and expertise in planning, financial and budget management as well as people management.
• Good understanding of operational, financial and support services management processes.
• Good understanding of key trends in international and humanitarian development.
• Commitment to the Scaling up Nutrition movement.
• Minimum of 5 years’ cognate experience in a senior leadership role working in development.
• Proven experience of building, leading and developing a team of senior staff with different backgrounds and expertise.
• Proven experience in program development and good knowledge of donors (including multilateral, institutional & corporates) and context in Nigeria.
• Proven experience managing a crisis situation requiring quick changes to priorities and rapid action to respond.
• Proven experience leading change in an organisation which has led to considerable results for the organisation and its stakeholders.
Applicants send applications to email@example.com