Jobs at Orange Drugs Limited
Posted on: 23 June, 2016
Deadline: 4 July, 2016
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Orange Drugs
Orange group operates from Lagos, Nigeria and for such a fast-paced, entrepreneurial business; some are surprised to learn our company's history spans over 25 years of innovation for consumers in West Africa. With a wholly- Nigerian heritage, Orange Group's drive for financial performance and excellent product delivery today can be seen in its deep roots
- Orange Drugs Nigeria is recruiting experienced Sales Supervisors to cover the Northern region of the country in the states of Kaduna, Gombe, Kano and Kogi.
- The candidate must be able to sell pharmaceutical products, have a minimum of 3 years work experience in an FMCG industry, ability to manage people, preferably with a degree in Science related courses, enthusiastic and have a valid drivers license
Method of Application
Applicants should send their detailed resumes to email@example.com
Application deadline is 4th July, 2016. Kindly use the role & location as the subject of your application. Interested applicants MUST also be resident or have residence in these locations. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Orange DrugsSimilar Jobs
- Pharmacist at HealthPlus Limited
- Registered Nurse at Julie Pharmacy
- Job Vacancy at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- National Sales and Marketing Manager at Bio-Generics Nigeria Limited
- Head of In-Country Shared Services at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- Medical Sales Representative at Excel Charis Pharmaceutical Chemical Limited
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Graduate Commercial Management Future Leaders Programme 2017