Job Vacancy at Sujimoto Construction
Posted on: 23 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Sujimoto Construction Limited
The emergence of Sujimoto Construction in the Nigerian Real Estate space was borne out of a passion to redefine luxury living by taking charge of the transformation of Africa’s Luxury Real Estate through Diligence, Innovation and Excellence.
- Responsible for managing the sales team, developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Setting and meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organization’s presence throughout Nigeria.
- To manage the sales administration function, performance reporting, and advising senior management on maximizing business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of the sales team by establishing a system of reports and communications involving sales reports, cyclical sales meetings, sales newsletters and electronic bulletins.
- Plan and implement a specific appraisal system that describes the responsibilities and performance standards for each member of the sales team and commission targets and administer the commission plan.
- Strong professional and social networking ability that prompts event invitation and attendance.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven track record in sales of Luxury products, with a large already existing HNI database.
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated experience to build and maintain credible relationships with Clients, Agents and team members.
- Strong presentation skills ability to present to prospective Agents in a professional format.
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize own workload and liaison with team.
- Excellent problem solving skills; to effectively and proactively identify and analyze problems and find appropriate solutions.
- Commercial acumen able to work with key business partners to maximize business capacity for company.
- Fluent in both written and spoken in local language. Fluency in English would be highly advantageous.
- Excellent Marketing/Branding skills
- Strong Follow Up Skills
Method of Application
Interested in this position, apply online on LinkedIn
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sujimoto Construction LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Latest Recruitment at a Leading Facility Management Company - Alexander Nelson
- Business Development Officers at Proportion Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria Limited
- Secretary at an Architectural Firm - Simeons Pivot Resources
- Engineers at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Job Openings at DO.II Designs Ltd.(Updated)
- Latest Vacancies at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services
- Facility Managers at Alpha Mead Facilities
- Driver To General Manager at DO.II Designs Ltd